Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

deployable anvils
The ones for buffing equipment are said to be ingame.  At least they were put in a patch that said they were ingame.  I just have never seen it being able to be crafted yet.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

The Master Weaponsmith's and Master Shieldsmith's Anvil, as they're called, are indeed in the gamefiles, since (I believe) 0.5.1, however, there has never been a recipe to craft them.
As for deployable repair anvils, meh. It doesn't really sound like it's all that much needed. I mean, you can't really use this in the middle of a wave, and since every non-cavalry map has an anvil, most of which conveniently placed closed to the standard cading spot, there's not really a need for one other than having to move 20 meters less.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I can see it's uses on waves like the berserker wave, if the shielders get a breathing opportunity, just turn around, take a 2 second repair, anvil disappears, all done.

Very useful.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
It would also help those comando with 6 shielding on hard and rag so servers with no rgs have more of a chance
Deployable anvils are in the game files but they do not repair shields they improve them. We will look at introducing deployable anvils into the game but there are higher priorities right now.