Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Incorrect Authorization Key
Whenever I try to join the Australian NI Server, I get an error saying "Incorrect Authorization Key". Before I never had this problem and  it's only popping up recently. Before you start accusing me of piracy : I am using Mount and Blade Warband that is purchased from Steam.

Also, I am not having this problem with any other of my modules such as Napoleonic Wars, Persistent Worlds and Native.
(18-05-2012, 11:00 PM)headofaxes link Wrote: Whenever I try to join the Australian NI Server, I get an error saying "Incorrect Authorization Key". Before I never had this problem and  it's only popping up recently. Before you start accusing me of piracy : I am using Mount and Blade Warband that is purchased from Steam.

Also, I am not having this problem with any other of my modules such as Napoleonic Wars, Persistent Worlds and Native.

The server is down and the server host is down as well. I have restored two of the five Aussie server and am working on the rest at the moment. Thanks for being patient.
All servers should now be running. If they go down again:

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...301.0.html
Thanks f or the quick reply!
Hi, my clanmate and I had this error happening today on any of the EU or AU servers that we tried, is it for the same reason? The strange thing is they showed that players were in them though...

US servers were fine BTW.
Not sure, could be servers were having a wobbly. Please do not open old threads in the future, even if they are the same issue as this one was sorted and it just makes it easier to track if we have a new one.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(13-08-2012, 06:54 PM)Glockus link Wrote: Hi, my clanmate and I had this error happening today on any of the EU or AU servers that we tried, is it for the same reason? The strange thing is they showed that players were in them though...

US servers were fine BTW.
Taleworlds is often responsible for this. They're helpful like that.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus