Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

GIVING AWAY
The clues/hints were right, except the one right answer, that got ignored.
Nothing against the will, its great, that you want to give your stuff random to someone, but if you do something like that, please make sure to not letting the people guessing into nothing in marking the right answer as wrong.
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
Maybe he thought it was 5th October ;D
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(21-05-2014, 07:22 AM)Sosruko link Wrote: [quote author=boss11 link=topic=26526.msg178830#msg178830 date=1400320118]
May 11

(17-05-2014, 12:47 PM)Spyder1 link Wrote: some of u are 2-3 days away from my birthday, ill be leaving for the weekend so ill check again on monday

Some is plural, which means that more than 1 of us were supposed to be 2-3 days away from the date. Also boss11 had already missed it by 1 day and no one else had guessed a date that was 2-3 away from May 10th by that point so you wonder why it took so long to finally guess it?
[/quote]man is that ur money i am giving away , u didnt guess it right and now u are crying , if i wanted i could just keep the money to myself, and would it make a difference if i said 1-2 days (btw i said it later)
wraith kills:2
peasants:8...
thats it for now
i am sorry if i didn t see it, u guys posted 18 pages of numbers, its possible i didnt read one of them cause i dont remember seeing the post, i ll check it again and if he did guess it before the other guy he will get the money
thats it for now
How about giving both a part of the money? I think so everybody is happy, nobody can complain about it and you made 2 guys happy with your nice Idea Smile
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
SOUNDS COOL I MIGHT DO IT 200 000 COINS EACH
thats it for now
(21-05-2014, 08:57 AM)Kanade Tachibana link Wrote: The clues/hints were right, except the one right answer, that got ignored.

They weren't right Tongue I kept a spreadsheet, and May 10th was crossed of pretty fast because no one was 2-3 days away from it ^^
But well, it was a fun idea Tongue
so ill get something???  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :'(?
(21-05-2014, 07:22 AM)Sosruko link Wrote: [quote author=boss11 link=topic=26526.msg178830#msg178830 date=1400320118]
May 11

(17-05-2014, 12:47 PM)Spyder1 link Wrote: some of u are 2-3 days away from my birthday, ill be leaving for the weekend so ill check again on monday

Some is plural, which means that more than 1 of us were supposed to be 2-3 days away from the date. Also boss11 had already missed it by 1 day and no one else had guessed a date that was 2-3 away from May 10th by that point so you wonder why it took so long to finally guess it?
[/quote]

1 day away shiaaat :/ Tongue
Takeo: you never stalk my profile?
boss11: nah Big Grin should i haha^^
Takeo: yeah you punk
boss11: you near my window and look at me or
Takeo: not just looking
u guys accually payed attention to my hints :0 i didnt expect that
and BTW quit complaining about my hint , my money i do as i want with them and i am doing u a favor just by saring it with u guys,i could have kept them for my self
SO STOP BITCHING  CAUSE U DIDNT GUESS RIGHT >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad
thats it for now