Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It would be nice not to have to waste the run.
40.74%
11 40.74%
I think that the rules should stay the rules regardless.
3.70%
1 3.70%
Our mapmakers really need to fix these bugs.
7.41%
2 7.41%
I like barreling the Prince, King Ragnar, and Odin
11.11%
3 11.11%
Ba da bing! Ba da ban!
37.04%
10 37.04%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

permission to break the rules
Lets just start this off with a theoretical situation, lets just say that on wave 20 of hard mode on Hyper's Hell, Ragnar and his wave gets stuck behind a wall which has an open top area. Now lets say that at that moment any developers who could help are either afk or offline and there is no way to get the bots out or kill them(other than barreling and wasting the run). Could we be allowed to build to a position(which is normally against the rules ofc) where we could kill the nords, for example platform stacking. Though afterwards we would have to provide screenshots of what happened and proof that there was no other way of completing the run. I'm only posting this because that theoretical situation was the LK event Yesterday. We finally just barreled Ragnar because we did not want to break the rules for fear of Hyper smashing us into the ground with his banhammer one at a time all the while singing Ba da bing! Ba da ban!(Don't hurt me DSmile
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Its not really something the map makers can fix....

It seems to be a problem caused by excessive tomeing, meaning that each time you use the tome it seems to move the set position that the players/nords are meant to spawn at in a random direction each game.
There is no real way to find out what is going on since the .sco will be reset as soon as a new game starts, The only thing the scene workers can do is make the spawning areas bigger and bigger (Like we have been) but even with the biggest spawn areas the nord/player spawns may move to where they are not meant to be.
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
(19-05-2014, 05:43 AM)Benschie link Wrote:Its not really something the map makers can fix....

It seems to be a problem caused by excessive tomeing, meaning that each time you use the tome it seems to move the set position that the players/nords are meant to spawn at in a random direction each game.
There is no real way to find out what is going on since the .sco will be reset as soon as a new game starts, The only thing the scene workers can do is make the spawning areas bigger and bigger (Like we have been) but even with the biggest spawn areas the nord/player spawns may move to where they are not meant to be.
Is there a known reason why the spawns move or is that still being investigated(or have you given up O.o). This is exactly why i made my suggestion. It would not encourage glitching unless it is in need because it would be necessary to put up screenshots regarding the issue with info alongside like w's event/pub run at x time on y map on z wave. Maybe only have it allowed if it is after or during the last challenge wave(or maybe only on final boss) to make it less likely that players will try to force the situation. I tried to establish certain limitations so that this would not infringe upon the current idea of "how far do i have to go to break the rules?" which is at this point is very clearly written. Thanks for the info, I'd love to get some other feedback in here as to why it should or should not be implemented. The devs have made an amazing mod and I'm confident we can all accept their decisions as what is really best for the community and the themselves.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
I think, the rules should stay clear. Exceptions "if", "could", "but", I dont know, wont be very helpful.

Bugged, unreachable Nords are pain in the ass, in particular, when it is the final wave, and when you have very bad luck, then no dev is accessible.
But how often does it happen to us? Not very often, live with it, or try to glitch on your own risk, but I think a rule, based on the decisions of players ingame, wont be a good rule, for nobody.

Sorry for my bad english.
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
Possible for a slay option?