Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NA Servers laggy and glitchy
I'm sure this must have been posted about before but, it needs to be addressed.

The NA servers get progressively worse the longer players are in the server until it gets to a point where it's virtually unplayable.
I've been getting around 160 ping on the EU servers and around 60 on the NA servers, yet the EU servers are far less laggy.

I searched the forums briefly but didn't find anything relevant to this issue even though I know I'm not the only one experiencing this.
I'd just like to know why this is happening, and is it ever going to be fixed?

EDIT: I found the other topic related to this. Apparently the devs are working on solving the issue.
Lag Spike: Polearm
Speed: 1337
Thrust damage: 9001
it really needs to be fixed it is horrible
Yes it seems whenever I USED to get on there is no one playing NI in the US because of the servers being wacked out.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I've been playing in the EU servers, but only with a shield, Even with auto block I can't block the bots attacks fast enough XP and being an archer is very hard. I miss when I know I shouldn't have...
... i came back after a long break of NI and I can't play it.. It feels like we have around 180-250 ping and when there 5+ ppl, its horribad.. i just left and ill come back when this gets fixed, thanks for workin on that tho, i know theres lot of things to be done
I will do some tests today to see can I do anything to fix this.
(30-05-2012, 04:14 AM)Hande link Wrote: I will do some tests today to see can I do anything to fix this.

thanks =), im definetly gonna play if this is fixed Smile throwing daggerocks is awesome
Thanks for showing some love, Hande.
I hope you get some results, I've been checking back for updates on this for almost a month Sad
I'd love to know what's up, too. I used to play NI a couple of hours every night, but since about a month ago, I try to play for 2-3 minutes a week, and just end up quitting. US servers are always empty now, and even with just 1-2 people are unplayable.

Just my experience here, but I can do ranged just fine, but melee is impossible. It kond of mimics playing on an European server for me. Also, whenever anyone joins a server, it starts rubberbanding like crazy. All of this started right around three events:
- closing of private servers
- patching of Warband (mandatory on Steam)
- updating of maps

If I think of any more observations/details, I'll post them in this thread. If there are other observations that are not covered here, please post to help in fixing this issue.
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin