Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Singleplayer Mod?
is it possible to play this mod singleplayer for testing weapons,armors and more stuffs? before i give a break i can play this mod for singleplayer but its not possible i think, "continue" button in singleplayer cant clickable
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
It is possible. I heard you need to copy/paste something from the Native module into the NI one. I'm not sure where exactly tho. Another way is downloading an old patch. (Such as 0.4.0) Which has singleplayer. Not entirely sure on these. ^^
(25-05-2014, 06:13 PM)Suns link Wrote: It is possible. I heard you need to copy/paste something from the Native module into the NI one. I'm not sure where exactly tho. Another way is downloading an old patch. (Such as 0.4.0) Which has singleplayer. Not entirely sure on these. ^^

it is possible but im talking about cade defence vs nords in singleplayer
(25-05-2014, 10:54 PM)SultanSelim link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=26856.msg180157#msg180157 date=1401041638]
It is possible. I heard you need to copy/paste something from the Native module into the NI one. I'm not sure where exactly tho. Another way is downloading an old patch. (Such as 0.4.0) Which has singleplayer. Not entirely sure on these. ^^

it is possible but im talking about cade defence vs nords in singleplayer
[/quote]
That's not what you were talking about in your OP.
There already is a single player for testing weapons and spawning weapons and such.
No cade defence
NI singleplayer required quite a workaround to get to, but it gives you access to all items in game, including the stuff the Nords are using. In return, though, much of the infrastructure of Native singleplayer has been taken down to decrease the size of the mod (I assume). This means, for example, that all maps, like castle interiors, aside from the randomly generated ones are gone.
It's useful if you want to test a weapon you want to buy, or if you feel like laughing diabolically while throwing 40 spears at a time at random peasants.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
i want to test a weapon im gonna buy but when i try to click singleplayer its shows me 2 option its "continue" and "continue" im clicking both but nothing happened.
(25-05-2014, 11:36 PM)Maroon link Wrote: NI singleplayer required quite a workaround to get to, but it gives you access to all items in game, including the stuff the Nords are using. In return, though, much of the infrastructure of Native singleplayer has been taken down to decrease the size of the mod (I assume). This means, for example, that all maps, like castle interiors, aside from the randomly generated ones are gone.
It's useful if you want to test a weapon you want to buy, or if you feel like laughing diabolically while throwing 40 spears at a time at random peasants.
i would like to know how to do this it seems quite interesting and i want to throw 40 spears with 255 strength (thats how much strength I've heard odin has) at peasants
AFG

okey i try to somethings,

i  moved offical menus.txt into the nordinvasion file but i cant click to next after selecting city to spawn Tongue gonna try another things
Just copy your save from native folder to NI folder and click load game and it'll works.
omg, all you guys, just pm me if you really want to know how, its really not that hard.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]