Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Support Classes - Meet the Engineer (and the medic)
Can we players as medic check for our ally's health or will we have to type out our health bar on team chat?
For that one:

Medics can see other player's hp when inside the xp range, but players have to call for help when further away.
i can't choose wat i wan't to be then if it comes out
I think Engineer will be better for the whole team, but the resurrect is sexy.
I support this idea, but it would be a tiny bit unfair to the older players, if you'd introduce new classes when we've already made our choices. How about you make it sort of a side-class thingy? Maybe it'd cost money to learn to be a Medic or Engineer or something like that.
(15-12-2011, 12:11 PM)King of Scotland link Wrote: I support this idea, but it would be a tiny bit unfair to the older players, if you'd introduce new classes when we've already made our choices. How about you make it sort of a side-class thingy? Maybe it'd cost money to learn to be a Medic or Engineer or something like that.
How would it be unfair? They don't require any class points, they are improved purely on assist exp.
(15-12-2011, 12:11 PM)King of Scotland link Wrote: I support this idea, but it would be a tiny bit unfair to the older players, if you'd introduce new classes when we've already made our choices. How about you make it sort of a side-class thingy? Maybe it'd cost money to learn to be a Medic or Engineer or something like that.

(10-12-2011, 08:29 PM)Jez link Wrote: To encourage teamwork and gameplay we are going to be introducing sub classes, these WILL NOT require class points, but instead will be level based along with an assist xp requirement. For example, the first tier of healer/engineer will be unlocked at level 8 and require 10k assist xp to unlock. Also you can only be one support class, so you will have to make the decision to be a medic OR engineer.

It will be chosen along side normal classes and require assist exp to unlock. So I'd say old players are ahead  Wink
I barely get assist xp :F
Toilet roll patch here we come  8)
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Aah, missed that part, my bad.