Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: How long would it take for you to repay a loan of 200.000?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
14 days
36.00%
9 36.00%
21 days
24.00%
6 24.00%
28 days
8.00%
2 8.00%
2 months
12.00%
3 12.00%
longer than 2 months
20.00%
5 20.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[FBS] First Bank of Swadia
Hey guys! This is your opportunity to get some money if you need it... Wink

[glow=red,2,300]The First Bank of Swadia gives out loans at the following conditions:[/glow]

Maximum Loan Sum available: [glow=red,2,300]5,000,000[/glow] [Image: coins.png]
Maximum Sum of Savings Bonds: [glow=red,2,300]5,000,000[/glow] [Image: coins.png]
Maximum loan: [glow=red,2,300]1,000,000[/glow] [Image: coins.png]
Maximum loan available: [glow=red,2,300](1,000,000/5,000,000)[/glow] [Image: coins.png]
Maximum Savings Bond: [glow=red,2,300]5,000,000[/glow] [Image: coins.png]
Maximum Savings Bond available: [glow=red,2,300](4,200,000/5,000,000)[/glow] [Image: coins.png]
Maximum time until loan repayment: [glow=red,2,300]21 days[/glow]
Minimum time until savings return: [glow=red,2,300]28 days[/glow]
Loan Interest Rate: [glow=red,2,300]% 7.5[/glow]
Saving Interest Rate: [glow=red,2,300]% 3.8[/glow]
[glow=red,2,300]Status of Hurricane Deal:[/glow] available
[glow=red,2,300]Contract penalty per day (24 hours): % 1.5[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Relevant time zone for all transactions CET (Central European Time)[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Special Offer: Hurricane Deal[/glow]

I will borrow a Hurricane Bow for 6000 [Image: coins.png] per day!
42000 [Image: coins.png] will go out to the person who provides me with this bow for one week.
For this time I will give my SS bow as replacement if needed.
Of course this will be published here as well... Wink
The minimum time of this deal is one week.

This is how it works:

If you're interested in a loan or a saving's contract, please PM including ID.
You can take a loan for a defined period of time (max time above) and pay back
the sum plus an interest rate (also above).
You can also bring your money to the bank and get your savings returned at a de-
fined date (minimum 28 days s.a.) plus an interest rate (s.a.).

Early repayment of your loan saves you money...

You can cut your loan interest rate by a maximum of %30 if you pay earlier than
you have to. Each day you pay back earlier saves you ~% 0.16 of those % 7.5 you
would pay in total.
An example:
Loan Sum: 100000 for 21 days at % 7,5 would mean repayment of 107500. If you
pay 2 days earlier (after 19 days), you only pay back ~107178.

[glow=red,2,300]To protect us from scamming...[/glow]

Borrowers will have to confirm the trade in this thread. Screenshots of the trade
will be taken and stored until the loan is confirmed by both parties to have been
repayed in a PM.
The maximum time to exceed the repayment day for borrowers is one week. The
contract penalty for exceeding the repayment date is % 1.5 per exceeded day (s.a.).
After this period, the borrower and the sum will be fully published in a respective
thread and the player who did this will be excluded from loans for all times...

As this isn't meant to increase the workload of admins there will be no report for the
scam, but be aware that people will get to know about it.
Please also note, that we reserve us the right of service, meaning that if I haven't seen
the player taking a loan, ingame, I might (and most certainly will) refuse the trade.

I hope that this will help some people to get the things they are missing some money
for and welcome all customers to this new service... Smile

Best Regards,
-Silberfalke
That is very interesting and a good idea.
Characters:
[LK]Maximus(Zweihander) - [LK]Felix(Chosen Marksmen) - [LK]Michael(Pikeman) - [LK]Linda(Legionnaire)
hmm i like the idea, just to give you advice: devs do not help you, if someones scams you unless you have proof and stil loaning is on your own risk. Unless you have a proof, you are not allowed to publish names, and even then i am not sure if you can do this, in the past those posts have been romved.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Quote: link=topic=26992.msg180609#msg180609 date=1401355463]
hmm i like the idea, just to give you advice: devs do not help you, if someones scams you unless you have proof and stil loaning is on your own risk. Unless you have a proof, you are not allowed to publish names, and even then i am not sure if you can do this, in the past those posts have been romved.
I knew about the admins not helping in that case. That is understandable, because they have a lot to do.
However we would only give out a loan, after a written agreement in a PM, where all conditions are once
again fixed. On top of that there is full transparency about everything that's going on. What I want to say is,
that we are willing to take the risk as well as not bothering the admins with it. Smile

If this gets removed, ok. Then it was just an idea to establish a helpful service, that can't be realized. :Smile
What you can do is make screenshots of each trade and let the other Person confirm the trade here in the forums.
Wusel @ Omnia
(29-05-2014, 09:53 AM)Legend link Wrote: What you can do is make screenshots of each trade and let the other Person confirm the trade here in the forums.
Thanks Legend! Smile - I will update the OP in that respect...

EDIT: OP updated
Very interesting, I can definitely see this taking off Smile
So if I deposit 200k now, I get 7.6k per week from you?
The problem I see with this is the high possibility of players requesting for loans from your bank more than the people putting money into savings accounts. Say 5 people deposit 100k each. Now you have a total of 500k in the bank. Technically you could then loan out that entire 500k, but then what would happen if the people who deposited their gold with you suddenly want their money back? You would be unable to reimburse them, and they would get upset. I could see this idea possibly working ok if a very rich player created it, as they would have a lot of capital. I personally see more risk in depositing gold into something like this than I see benefit. Although the idea itself is interesting.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
I love the idea of this. Good luck to you for maintaining it tho.

(29-05-2014, 11:58 PM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: The problem I see with this is the high possibility of players requesting for loans from your bank more than the people putting money into savings accounts. Say 5 people deposit 100k each. Now you have a total of 500k in the bank. Technically you could then loan out that entire 500k, but then what would happen if the people who deposited their gold with you suddenly want their money back? You would be unable to reimburse them, and they would get upset. I could see this idea possibly working ok if a very rich player created it, as they would have a lot of capital. I personally see more risk in depositing gold into something like this than I see benefit. Although the idea itself is interesting.
Might need to set a limit of people and some restrictions to avoid that. ^^