Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Banned when first time joining the server?
(30-05-2014, 06:10 PM)Patroklos link Wrote: What is the name you tried to join a server with the first time you tried?

NI_Normal_2  (I think) But i tried to join all but it kicks me straight away an says im banned?
-.- the character name you used in-game to join the server with. not the name of the server. ( We need the name you tried joining with to look up why it's banned. )
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]
xD oh sorry ahahah and i believe it was AnglycnnWolf
(30-05-2014, 07:39 PM)Bear6382 link Wrote: xD oh sorry ahahah and i believe it was AnglycnnWolf

Hi

Are you sure AnglycnnWolf has played the mode NordInvasion or were you playing another mode I see you were Banned in several other Modes.
I searched games with the "NordInvasion" Filter but nothing came up, so i changed the filter to "Off" an i found servers, but i try to join and all says im banned? IE: NI_Normal_EU2 was one of them i tried
Come talk with me to IRC.

http://webchat.rizon.net/?channels=#nordinvasion

okay but i dont know how to use that

Cant get that to work, is there a TS?
88.198.5.120:9990 that's the ID of the official Nordinvasion TS poke me  there and I can help you out.
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]
ill hop on now