Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

So jez left the mod?
Not entirely true. The dev team have been very busy recently. I only just finished university on friday. We will patch in future, just be patient Wink We have real lives and if you hadn't noticed, we went through a period of looots of patches and work. We have had a nice wee break but I will certainly be working on NI again this week.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I didnt ment you dont have real life I just mean that i quit before like a month ago and its still 4.2 Tongue And I know there will be more patchs Tongue
While we are on the subject happily.  There is a small list of things that should be addressed since the NI community is starting to suffer and disband. 

#1.  North american servers are broken, meaning I can only play range on EU. 

#2. The economy is messed up, and I think the NI government should release some sort of stimulus package *chuckle*. 
"unable to level crafting because of share loot/mats way too expensive now, mostly wining about metal". 

#3.  Think commandos need a buff, kind of sucks having a commando that can't fight very well. 

I suppose the sniper nerfs are ok, good archers aren't going to be held back by lessened accuracy too much.  I can still hit the long shots. 

sorry to submit a list to the non rage thread, but when I come on the moral is really low, kinda like a dog who hasn't been flea bathed in a while. 

I do have faith the mod will pick back up again, and hopefully the whole barricade crash issue will be resolved, because it sucks getting far and than crash... 

Also, not having good drops in normal mode, removes the incentive a bit...  We don;t really get anything from normal, a legendary may drop, and if it does it is random, and usually not the one you want...  That system is broke. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Don't give up on NI guys.  Better than c-RPG and that musket shit. 

The devs are humans, let them know what makes you unhappy without bitching... 

I thiink we should be able in the mod, to level to super human, since we are versing super bots...

That is what should make this mod stand out.  It should be the signature of this mod. ect.... ect....

the one mod, in the whole warband community, where a char can be at the top of what is allowed in this game... 

I might take time out of school to help dev, you know nimueh.....  gotta be wokka wookaa tell it how it is all the time, but i wouldn't suggest if i didn't care...

I look at all the mods, and play them all.

______ No mod better than any other but here is a list of Qualities.

viking NR :awesom basic matches, no bullying, just noons with shileds for 5 seconds til bored
---
Native:  It is the native, why everyone always behind me killing me? 
___
c-RPG: I levled and levled more ven though i retired, god damnit i should be an old man, i still sie by 2 wackes, these bitches on crack. 
-----
Nord Invasion....  Good oh NI oh the non acoholics innonioouse of xseeefks; world@@@
---------

Look buddies, don't get stumbled i got ya. many obviously things which keeping this from blowing tje top off all the mods ya.

---------
I Ilove mount and blade for i will never find a game like it, i pleage the NI community by finally giving me the tate again of ohhhh.... fucking yummmm....

I come to you and ask as of brothers, what do you neeeeed. me to work on, / code on, let get it going, they won't stop it...

___

I preer our team love over any crpg troll. 

Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Le me into dev my sexy socializing sarcastic Scottish men. Yuu have my help, and i have the same desire to create, and battle in whit we all could be satisfied with, without going into the word and hurting one another. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Please accpet my help, and we will blow this shit the $$# up.  I have be love and disciplined by admins, but your all knew my groove and knw hat i was with it.

State my job.  So i  can help NI not turn into a zombie map. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Econemy wise, I aww rgw NWEUXb future...  No you can't owns A  porch, but you can drive it during battle... 

Hmmm  SHARED LOOTE WOTH BOSS DROPS SUCKISH ME PENIX. 

drop loot means i am killing for leechers.  fuck you amaerica??
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

we all eriously reviel the momenstw here we felt personal decline, i outleast didnt care muhc about shared loot when i was a well deserved strong mother fucking kick the shit out of your grandmp aand house cat commando, finally we wearned it, the grin was wrough.

Every stat in this mod, should be givencrack...  It's the NI law.  We want to see what a unite within this gaving envirnment can do....  this just intst NI, this is all of the warband gamging commuity deeming this ass, how strong can we be, coool we are strong lets take o things that are rediculoud to go against, supeer swadians.

I thikvery swadian needs to be bufffedm to be super pwn the nord swadians. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Ppl leaving the game not only because of the lack of updates, but because the hard servers constantly down...group did not have time to get to the last waves due to constant crashes
Nimueh - pro tip: Next time when you think about posting, take a breathalyser test.
"And it goes a little something like this..."