Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Admin (i think)
There is some1 who i think is admin that is treating to kick me cuz im telling the players to die for spawn and im not the only who 1 says it so i reuqest to tell him to stop it.
Hes name is :Jerimiah .......
He isn't admin.
Start the game already!
Lol so why da fua he threat on kicking
That would be me.

I believe this player is IDF_LoliPopSuperStar.

He had been repeatedly telling the alive players to die. I thought this wasn't called for, they weren't delaying, just trying to play the mod. So I told him to stop or kick (,as unfortunately mutes don't work :/). He stopped on this occasion.

I found him just now doing the same, repeated my warning from before. He stopped, I left it at that.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Come back when you have screenshots of the whole incident.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(27-05-2012, 08:08 PM)Senni link Wrote: That would be me.

I believe this player is IDF_LoliPopSuperStar.

He had been repeatedly telling the alive players to die. I thought this wasn't called for, they weren't delaying, just trying to play the mod. So I told him to stop or kick (,as unfortunately mutes don't work :/). He stopped on this occasion.

I found him just now doing the same, repeated my warning from before. He stopped, I left it at that.

Ah, I knew you were Pebbles but forgot about Jeremiah, my bad.
Start the game already!
As Bird said, screenshots. Kicking players by admins is allowed esp if they're repeatedly being annoying telling players to die. Do that on a server when I'm on and I will kick you.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus