Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report : [EITRI]Sir_Firebus_BRD
Want to report this guy for being disrespectful and racist.

Time:3:15pm-3:30pm PDT
Server:NI_Ragnarok_EU2

Racist comment. ^^ If any of you can't read it because of bad quality he says "vk mah [n]iggas"

He left the server right after. Others in the server can vouch for this.
I never said niggas I said iggas wtf? Click was even on. He even said hi to me. All you had to do was ask him to remove me from the server if you thought "iggas" to be niggas and were that offended.
Prince:  31     Most kills Normal: 382    Loots:
Ragnar: 10      Best Solo                    1x Mjolnir
Loke: 14         Normal 20 COMPLETE    1x Barbuette
Thor: 4         Hard 17 incomplete      3x Grinder
Odin: 6         Ragnorak 16 incomplete
Field Marshal:1
(08-06-2014, 04:50 AM)Sir_Firebus link Wrote:I never said niggas I said iggas wtf? Click was even on. He even said hi to me. All you had to do was ask him to remove me from the server if you thought "iggas" to be niggas and were that offended.
The phrase "mah n*ggas" is used a lot, doesn't "vk mah [n]iggas" sound similar to you at all? I'm sure many members of this community will agree with me on that. If You didn't mean what I believe You said, then what was the point of that comment? What does "iggas" mean? Click along with you left shortly after, so asking him to remove you from the server is invalid...

(08-06-2014, 04:50 AM)Sir_Firebus link Wrote:I never said niggas I said iggas wtf? Click was even on. He even said hi to me. All you had to do was ask him to remove me from the server if you thought "iggas" to be niggas and were that offended.
Isn't that why there's a thread for Report Players?
Quote:If you see a player exploiting a glitch in a map, or harassing other players or generally being disrespectful, please get screenshots / video of this action AND report them in game, Ideally get a timestamp on the pictures as well so we can match them up.

first of all: @ snakeeyes, Casio and Noname: don't post stuff like this, it has nothing to do with the report and I'd like to remind you of the NI rules: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...595.0.html

as for the report itself: click might be able to respond here, if not a dev will decide the further actions
oh my god grow up with this kindergarten finger pointing.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
I just assumed it was one of those new-fangled hip greetings.

Since this report is at a kindergarten level, I'll communicate in a manner befitting the situation: Firebus honey, please play nice with the other children. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. Remember the golden rule: treat others in the same way you would like to be treated. Now say you're sorry to Suns, the VK players, and whoever else was offended.

The rest of you: grow some thicker skin. Seriously.

(07-06-2014, 11:10 PM)Suns link Wrote:
General disrespectance towards this Mod. ^^
People are allowed to have opinions.

Try to avoid engaging in such childish and petty behavior in the future. This is directed at both parties.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Also for our admins: Keep the report thread clean !
Dunno what happened but I can't even read anything in that image, topic closed.