Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cannot connect to any servers
The server list is not populating at all for me.  I had my bro try and he had the same problem.  Are the servers down?
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
The server list isn't working for native either, so it must be a problem with warband.
Several of my friends have been complaining about this a few mins ago when I was in a server. Odd that I didn't d/c.
Ok so its not just me then.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
I've just noticed this too
(08-06-2014, 05:18 AM)Suns link Wrote: Several of my friends have been complaining about this a few mins ago when I was in a server. Odd that I didn't d/c.
what are friends?
M&B Warband has been down since couple of hourse now.
same problem here  Sad
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Quote:The reason all servers and Taleworlds is down is a result of a massive Cyber Terrorist Attack.

At approximately 5:30am CST and large scale Cyber attack begun on all major and non-major hosting providers and then main database for servers on Napoleonic Wars. This attack was not just held to Napoleonic wars, The attack was against 82 other Games. Arma 2 & 3 had a 3% loss of all servers and 15% of people reported losing Competetive matchmaking games on CSGo (During Match). Many Games were harmed in this attack and Many are still being attacked.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
I just wanna play Nord Invasion Sad
ST_Brad:Royal Guard

legendaries:Onyx Bolts

[Image: WnNNr4.jpg]