Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What to spend my money on.
My characters :

-Royal Guard with heavy sadian lamellar, bannerguards shield, steel sword, and plate boots with a great helm. SHC equipped.

-Pikeman level 47 - tier 3 armour with jarids

-Sniper level level 47 - bear armour, open trooper helm, SS bow and war arrows.

-Crossbowman level 31 - scale armour heavy crossbow

Im now building my money up but i have no clue what i want to spend it on. I currently have 550k with about 100k mats. From my levels and stuff, would people recommend working on getting a better shield, maybe CTS, an Arb for my crossbowsmen for the future or going to hero on one of my chracters. I like all characters equally and im very unsure on what to buy.
Well, youve kinda said everything that needs to be said already..

Depending on which character you like/play most:
- Royal Shield for the RG
- Peltast/Marauder + CTS for the pikeman
- Arb and some sexy armor for the xbowman

Or just buy all of it, but you probably lack the cash for that currently..  Tongue
Royal Guard - Blue Trans #besttrans, Aegis Shield, Steel Cutter/Vengeance, Sugarloaf/Visored Salet/Pigface
Pikeman - CTS you can do without armor. If you really want, straight up 100k eastern lam or something
Sniper - Bronze Arrows
Xbow - Arb
An important factor to consider is how you spend your time in-game and who you spend your time with.

Questions you should consider: Do you find yourself playing more in full servers or with small groups/alone? Are there usually enough well-geared commandos during the time you are active, or not enough? What classes are lacking in the groups that you play with?

Looking at your items, it seems like you already have a character capable of kiting waves 1-7 of hard mode. If you ever need to make some quick cash, you can just play your archer and attempt to kite for loot. That archer gear is good enough for Hard mode and the only thing you're missing is the ability to bring in SHC for Ragnarok. Your commando can make a decent contribution in Ragnarok mode just by shielding with bannerguards, but you could consider purchasing a good two-hander (e.g. boarding axe) in case your team is lacking in good slashing weapons. Having a great one-hander usually isn't worth the investment, as most shielders don't tend to use their one handers. Steel sword is good enough for normal mode and maybe the first half of hard mode. Your pikeman and crossbow need the most work. I'd recommend against focusing on the crossbow, since it's a pretty expensive class to equip if you want decent gear. Pikeman would be simpler, as you just need to purchase CTS and a polearm (e.g. german poleaxe).

How you actually spend your money is up to you, of course. I'd look into first getting your sniper and pikeman to level 50 and T4 support so you can swap your SHC around to whichever character you're playing. Don't forget though -- great equipment does not make a good player. Even the best bow and arrows are worthless if never fired. The best shield is worthless if not in the right place to protect the team.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I suggest you to buy Pigface (Or another good helmet) for your Royal Guard or try to get
Arbalast + Emblemed Crossbowman Mail + Heavy Kettle Hat for your almost Sharpshooter or
buy Pikeman's Plated Vest Over Mail or Swadian Poleaxe for your Pikeman.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8