Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looking for active NA house to play with
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054538571/
Extra info: Im new to the mod
Hello PrincessAva. Most new players don't check the forums, but it is good that you did. I commend your initiative. Generally, houses won't recruit players who have just started playing the mod, but if you are able to learn quickly and show your value in-game, I'm sure good houses will find you eventually.

Seeing as you've just started, I'd recommend that you have a look at the Strategies and Tips section (if you haven't already). In particular, you should read the Nord Invasion Rules, Etiquette Guide, guide to determining bot count, and the Beginner's Guide. More advanced guides are also available, but you probably wouldn't get as much out of them at this time.

There are many things to learn about playing Nord Invasion, and if you approach the game with the right mindset, you can become a decent player in no time. You should definitely read the hard mode guide, etc. at some point in your NI career. The forum is full of useful information, though at times the relevant threads are difficult to find.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I have just taken over as captain of the house Valar Morghulis, and would be willing to accept you into our house, providing that you have a good attitude and are listen to the people who are running the runs.  We would be more then happy to help you get leveled up. Smile  Send me a PM with your game ID if you would like to join.
VM_Gazma_Swordmaster - lvl 52 Zweihander
VM_Gazma_Pikemaster - lvl 52 Pikeman
VM_Gazma_Bowmaster - lvl 52 Sentinel

Legendaries: AHAHAHAHAHA