Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Can we haz boats?
Now that we've added horses..next logical addition to the game..ships! Ships that you have to buy, and upgrade!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/293010

Doesnt make sense in NI though..
(13-06-2014, 09:57 PM)synario link Wrote: Now that we've added horses..next logical addition to the game..ships! Ships that you have to buy, and upgrade!

What the fuck do you mean ships to buy and upgrade? The player would carry around ships and then build them like cades? Then just sail away from the Nords? :o

But, I would support the idea of a ship battle scene. I would even make one, if the devs said that they want such a scene.
If they cant be asked to add smaller things like ballistas i don't think they'd go to the effort to adding boats and everything that comes with it.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Well, it would be fun to have some Viking-like Ship Battles with Longboats and other fun things.

But I don't think the devs should add it right now or take it into consideration just yet.
(13-06-2014, 10:35 PM)The Dark Robin link Wrote: But, I would support the idea of a ship battle scene. I would even make one, if the devs said that they want such a scene.
(22-06-2014, 08:51 PM)Suns link Wrote: Well, it would be fun to have some Viking-like Ship Battles with Longboats and other fun things.

But I don't think the devs should add it right now or take it into consideration just yet.

Boat/ship battles are hard to make because those mysteriously moving spawns. Them are the biggest problem here.
Maybe in a future there might come some full ship maps but for now on we mostly focus on ground maps.

(13-06-2014, 09:57 PM)synario link Wrote: Now that we've added horses..next logical addition to the game..ships! Ships that you have to buy, and upgrade!
As -Perception- already stated, there is that Caribbean! game out in stores. You should try that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mDYA_VfZqk  Wink
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden