Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban The Prancing Nigger
(17-06-2014, 01:09 AM)Warpath123 link Wrote: [quote author=Hablam link=topic=27625.msg183047#msg183047 date=1402898964]
First of all, stop spamming, seriously it won't help with an unban request either!
Secondly, calm down, it wasn't us who chose such an inappropriate name!
Finally, Devs have a real life too, they don't sit infront of NI day in day out and watch over immature players like you are.
Bro do you think I sit up under this all day. If you read the time it was a 3 days in between my posts unlike you who is commenting on my post how about you get a life and don't focus on me I know what im doing. Also that can is an insult right there what you basically said was that I was a no life have you ever seen me on NI 24/7... No
[/quote]

as previously stated "calm down", and I never said that YOU play 24/7, I said thatthe devs don't have time to watch over ALL (including you and a many many others) immature players

but yes you are right: Terath and Buttercup, those post are neither contributing nor connected to the unban request
(17-06-2014, 05:16 AM)Hablam link Wrote: [quote author=Warpath123 link=topic=27625.msg183139#msg183139 date=1402967355]
[quote author=Hablam link=topic=27625.msg183047#msg183047 date=1402898964]
First of all, stop spamming, seriously it won't help with an unban request either!
Secondly, calm down, it wasn't us who chose such an inappropriate name!
Finally, Devs have a real life too, they don't sit infront of NI day in day out and watch over immature players like you are.
Bro do you think I sit up under this all day. If you read the time it was a 3 days in between my posts unlike you who is commenting on my post how about you get a life and don't focus on me I know what im doing. Also that can is an insult right there what you basically said was that I was a no life have you ever seen me on NI 24/7... No
[/quote]

as previously stated "calm down", and I never said that YOU play 24/7, I said thatthe devs don't have time to watch over ALL (including you and a many many others) immature players

but yes you are right: Terath and Buttercup, those post are neither contributing nor connected to the unban request
[/quote]Yeah I was gonna change my name but I was banned to fast. Also I'm not immature I just made that name to see how everybody react to it.
Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Sqaud Sqaud
Why are you changing your story all the time ? Are you lying ?
(18-06-2014, 09:50 AM)Hande link Wrote: Why are you changing your story all the time ? Are you lying ?
? what am I changing. Look bro I want to do is get unbanned I told you I will change my name what more do you want?
Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Sqaud Sqaud
Account unbanned. If you ever get in trouble again for such immature behaviour, you will be removed forever.