Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Twigs and Dragon Spear
Twigs - sold

Dragon Spear:

Interested: CTS, Arbalest, Bronze Bolts, crossed, open Salet, full bear armour, bronze arrows, fiendish, hurricane, ssbow, barrel, gold etc

Highest offer:

4mil gold
-Elmwood Bow
-Thanos Legeacy
White Sturmhaube
some nice green mats:
1 x Bear Fur
3 x Scale of Fafnir
6 x Wood of Glasir
5 x Water of Hvergelmir
5 x Skull Fragment
8 x Zinc Shard
1 x Damascus Steel
I think it's time I ask the obvious question - how can someone who registered the account yesterday be selling Dragon Axe, Twigs, Dragon Helmet, Master Surg Kit and Tome?
The only people I know to have those (and I actually don't think any of them have the Dragon Helmet) would have no reason to make a separate forum account just for trading.
So... Who are you, really?
Slayers colleague irl. I'm a graphics designer on the community he moderates and says he doesn't want to get past his IP ban because he respects the devs wishes to ban him from the forum after being afg for a few months and confirming the event server rules with a slightly rude comment at the end. (What he told me)

I personally apologise for slayers actions if they were anywhere near severe. His dad died of cancer and his mother broke her spine and is stuck in a wheel chair, his sister got raped after her drink was spiked in a club and she's lost her memory of him. His other sister was in a car crash and put into a coma for a week if I remember correctly. He had been diagnosed with insomnia for the better part of 2 months and rarely sleep.. which is why you see him up late some times.

He says he attempted to contact a developer about his ban, he was then immediately IP banned, he then contacted senior admins however recieved no word back from them as far as I know.

I've been his mate for a good part of 9 years and I feel for him, he's had a pretty bad year, just helping a mate out and from the rules I read, I'm breaking none and nor did he unless he's lying about his ban reason.
Hmmm, alright. I'm not going to go around spamming forums with off-topic stuff, but I can understand then. Played a couple of games with Slayer in the past, and he seems like a good enough guy to me, so I doubt what he told you would be a lie... Also, I'm in no position to judge reasons for selling stuff on a newly created account.. The above post was just my curiosity speaking ^^.
Anyway, hope he's getting better then, and that you find him good trades.
(19-06-2014, 08:13 AM)Genpuu link Wrote:I think it's time I ask the obvious question - how can someone who registered the account yesterday be selling Dragon Axe, Twigs, Dragon Helmet, Master Surg Kit and Tome?
The only people I know to have those (and I actually don't think any of them have the Dragon Helmet) would have no reason to make a separate forum account just for trading.
So... Who are you, really?
why do you really  care who he is or why he has the stuff all he wants to know if anyone wants to buy it rather than all these accusations ?.
Accounts: DB_Cosby commando 52
                 Hipster Archer 52
                 Indie Pavice Champion 52
                 Classy Marauder 52
"Falankos: I guess you finally got kind of a whole character equipped, I'm so proud of you".
Sold twigs for legacy + DWP

Dragon spear still for sale
Highest offer for Dragon Spear

4mil gold
-Elmwood Bow
-Thanos Legeacy
White Sturmhaube
some nice green mats:
1 x Bear Fur
3 x Scale of Fafnir
6 x Wood of Glasir
5 x Water of Hvergelmir