Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Sun Pike / Injustice
Before I start, I have included a TL;DR in the end for you boring people who do not appreciate my hard work. I  would also like to apologize in advance to anyone who might become offended by this ad, because honestly I do write like I'm a complete turd sometimes. I don't care about it very much though, so this is probably the only apology you will ever get.

Hello!

As many of you might know, Simpleton and I have been collecting lumps for a while (a while = way too long). We are nearing our goal, which is that fancy ass Imperial Armor most of us have wet dreams about. However, even our treasury seems to be dwindling. This is why we now might want to sell a few of our prized possessions. The items in question are a glorious Sun Pike and a sturdy Injustice.

The Sun Pike is a marvelous piece of equipment. It's length and damage combined with excellent stab capabilities makes it a very versatile weapon. It's damage lies right up there in the top among the very best polearms the Swadian army has to offer. This particular Sun Pike has been well used in the fine art of slaying nords, but you can barely see a scratch on it. That is what I call pure Swadian quality! To summarize, I'd say a Sun Pike is a must for any well-respectable pikeman without a treasury the size of Fort Knox.

An Injustice is nothing you wield lightly. It is said these blades hold mystic, dark powers that can corrupt a person if they are not strong enough. They are technically bastard swords, but many find them to heavy and slow to be used as a one-hander and they might be right. It is however, a pure joy cutting heads off nords wielding it with two hands.

What we are looking for
These are the mats we are currently missing to complete our fancy-as-fuck Imperial armor.

[spoiler=--------------- PRESS HERE TO VIEW THE MATS WE ARE MISSING <-----------------]2 x Phoenix Feather
28 x Small Lump of Lead
16 x Scale of Fafnir
7 x Sulphur
9 x Water of Hvergelmir
63 x Hardened Metal[/spoiler]

Needless to say, we are primarily looking for these items. Considering it's not very easy to get what you want when trading during this pesky invasion, we might consider other items as well. A trade containing few of these mats must be a good trade to us, meaning it contains shitloads of gold or contains easily sold items.  It's a trade we deem good. Not you. I'm going to quote a quite unpleasant (but very funny) dude called Handsome Jack: "Me yes. You no." We're really just looking to get our armor, so our primary goal is not to sell our items.

If you can provide most (or all) of these materials there is a price in it for you. *insert exciting drums here* You will be invited to the very special catwalk event where Simpleton will strut around in our new armor! Yaay!

Thanks for reading! I look forward seeing you with our weapons and Simpleton in our new, very expensive I-really-hope-no-one-scratches-this-armor.

Cheers,
Yabu

[spoiler=TL;DR]WTS Sun Pike and Injustice

Looking for:
2 x Phoenix Feather
28 x Small Lump of Lead
16 x Scale of Fafnir
7 x Sulphur
9 x Water of Hvergelmir
63 x Hardened Metal
[/spoiler]

EDIT:
I forgot to mention, PMing me or Simpleton doesn't matter. We will discuss it with each other anyway so the result will be the same. Of course it's ok to post in the thread as well, if you're into that kind of thing. Whatever floats your boat.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
Sunpike sold
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment