Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Too many Fav. Servers
Hey guys,
in my serverlist are all NI_something servers, but M&B says 65 servers would be loaded  :o
I think these servers are offline or I added any server several times. As I can't see these servers, I can't remove them :/
Is there any way to delete them manually?
I have long wanted an editor for that but the only way I know is to delete the profiles.dat file in the AppData/Roaming/Mount&Blade Warband folder.

This will remove all your characters from the drop-down menu as well as all the favorites.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
You could just edit the profile file. (Thats rather difficult though..)
Or, easier solution, delete the char, make a new one and assign the name of your old char to it. Then make a new fav list.
(19-06-2014, 08:54 PM)Kip link Wrote: I have long wanted an editor for that but the only way I know is to delete the profiles.dat file in the AppData/Roaming/Mount&Blade Warband folder.

This will remove all your characters from the drop-down menu as well as all the favorites.

(19-06-2014, 09:46 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: You could just edit the profile file. (Thats rather difficult though..)
Or, easier solution, delete the char, make a new one and assign the name of your old char to it. Then make a new fav list.

Thank You really much, guys  Wink
You made my list load 10 secs faster Smile)