Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

website bug
Internet exploder is the most awesomest browser out there, no number of smites is going to change that\

Let's look at his other point

Quote:when i play the game and i kill some nord surf it dont will at it on the site at the quest.

I still stay on the same 32/42 bad i kill today i think 20 a 30 serfs.

I'm having the same problem... it's only very rarely that the site registers my kills (I use Modzilla Firefox so shut up whoever)

Edit: ok I heard that all picks are bugged and are unable to give experience or to provide kills for your quests, I switched to another weapon and now I'm fine (except for a lot of missed xp and quests), but I suggest removing the picks until they are fixed, seriously...
(11-12-2011, 09:46 AM)Hande link Wrote: Blow IE9 out from your PC.  Tongue

/thread
Like I said before, IE is the only quality browser, modern software often fails to live up to its standards. Firefox, Chrome, etc. are all corporate scams aiming to take your money and implant lots of spyware on your computer by working together with Java and such and plan to eventually turn us into a communist hellhole.

@Cyber9mm: you can still visit AH with the url www.nordinvasion.com/auction_house.php Wink
(15-12-2011, 12:22 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Like I said before, IE is the only quality browser, modern software often fails to live up to its standards. Firefox, Chrome, etc. are all corporate scams aiming to take your money and implant lots of spyware on your computer by working together with Java and such and plan to eventually turn us into a communist hellhole.
Who made IE? oriite
The farmers back in the day, who still understood the needs of the common folk. Anything you've heard or read is a lie
http://www.google.co.uk/chrome

Nuff said.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Opera is the best imo, I haven't met any of these bugs with Mozilla..
Maybe they should add a warning of some sort so people would be aware of not using IE.. (They shouldn't use it anyways, but hey what can I do)
Meh I think I'll quit trolling, all this bad karma is making me go to hell Tongue fuck everyone for stating the obvious, you're not special
(15-12-2011, 11:43 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Meh I think I'll quit trolling, all this bad karma is making me go to hell Tongue fuck everyone for stating the obvious, you're not special

It made me chuckle. This one most of all.

(15-12-2011, 12:37 PM)Kwal link Wrote: The farmers back in the day, who still understood the needs of the common folk. Anything you've heard or read is a lie
You smoke tu much gwalkwally