Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Not working U chat or Esc
I have several times that I can't use Esc or U chat any more. That can happen at any time in-game for no reason.
It is very anoying and I'm wondering if there is a solution for it.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
I've had it once or twice myself, and from my experience the only way to fix it is to alt f4 out of the game. No idea what causes it.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Yeah, but in the middle of Ragnorak wave 17... I won't do that. So I hope for another solution.
But very annoying. I died for Barrel, but they thought I just died. I missed 2 waves in Rag... --.--
It also gets fixed by changing map or getting kicked from server.  Basically it gets fixed by leaving the map that it happened on.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Yes, that is not new for me. But I'm hoping for a solution while in-game. That you don't need to leave server.
It happens when you press L too often whilst typing in the U chat, causing the logs to open and resulting in that particular error. So avoid any words with "ll" or just type it slowly
(You can actually reproduce it that way, just open the U chat and type in a few L's).
Well, I didn't use L that much at all. And how am I suppose to do U chat and then a few times L
to solve it when I can't even open U chat?
You cant solve it, the only way to fix it that I know of, is to wait for mapchange or restart the game.
Seems like it happens whenever you hit a key that's bound to an in-game control at the same time as hitting U. If you see your character moving around while you're typing, don't hit L.
Well, I guess thar this can't be solved. I will just lock the topic.