Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New System for Forum Ranks
Based off the Taleworlds Forums ~ Not really an ingame feature request.  Tongue

The forum ranks system is based upon activity on the forums, not by post count. It cuts down on the spam posts and meaningless comments that some users use to upgrade their own rank. It could also make others spend more time on the forums. Time spent stops going to your record after 15 minutes of inactivity. It can go like this.

1 Day-Jr. Member

3 Days-Full Member

6 Days-Sr. Member

12 Days-Hero Member

24 Days-Jr Nuisance

50 Days-Spamming Muppet

Feel free to give out your opinion, and thanks for reading! Hopefully, it can be taken into consideration.  Smile
People like Winter would benefit from this...
(25-06-2014, 09:00 PM)Suns link Wrote: It cuts down on the spam posts to further upgrade one's rank with this current system.

Haven't seen any spam posters. They used to be a huge problem before but I think the easiest solution would be to mute accounts who spam
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(25-06-2014, 10:17 PM)Murrow link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=28004.msg184341#msg184341 date=1403730024]
It cuts down on the spam posts to further upgrade one's rank with this current system.

Haven't seen any spam posters. They used to be a huge problem before but I think the easiest solution would be to mute accounts who spam
[/quote]
Mmmmmmm but it might increase overall activity on the forums which this thing needs imo. 

Also it could make administrators/moderators' jobs easier.  Tongue
I don't think this suggested system would increase forum activity. People aren't going to all of the sudden become more active on the forums just because they have a fancy new title upgrade. The current system, that is also used by a lot of other forums, of title upgrades from post count actually encourages more forum activity. A fair amount of people use the forums already, even the AFG ones, so really it'd be better to encourage more players to actually play the mod in-game.

With regards to spam posts, the average person isn't going to go off and create a bunch of meaningless threads or post simply to obtain a mere title. Since SMF already has a variety of different plugins available to combat all sorts of forum spam, the amount that'll slip through is minimal and easy to remove.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(26-06-2014, 03:00 AM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: I don't think this suggested system would increase forum activity. People aren't going to all of the sudden become more active on the forums just because they have a fancy new title upgrade. The current system, that is also used by a lot of other forums, of title upgrades from post count actually encourages more forum activity. A fair amount of people use the forums already, even the AFG ones, so really it'd be better to encourage more players to actually play the mod in-game.

With regards to spam posts, the average person isn't going to go off and create a bunch of meaningless threads or post simply to obtain a mere title. Since SMF already has a variety of different plugins available to combat all sorts of forum spam, the amount that'll slip through is minimal and easy to remove.
^
(26-06-2014, 03:06 AM)Weiner link Wrote: [quote author=greekdragonkdl link=topic=28004.msg184380#msg184380 date=1403751607]
I don't think this suggested system would increase forum activity. People aren't going to all of the sudden become more active on the forums just because they have a fancy new title upgrade. The current system, that is also used by a lot of other forums, of title upgrades from post count actually encourages more forum activity. A fair amount of people use the forums already, even the AFG ones, so really it'd be better to encourage more players to actually play the mod in-game.

^
[/quote]

Which of course is immediately followed by one such spam posts. :Smile
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(26-06-2014, 10:02 AM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=Weiner link=topic=28004.msg184381#msg184381 date=1403751973]
[quote author=greekdragonkdl link=topic=28004.msg184380#msg184380 date=1403751607]

^
[/quote]

Which of course is immediately followed by one such spam posts. :Smile
[/quote]
Lol. After reading Greek's post, I now want to close this. Makes more sense to keep it as the current one.