Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Reporting jackieboii2396, Chaostheory4, caboose245, nick-300, and Aledor97
Gltiching on Castle, 10 minutes before posting on one of the EU normal servers.

All ignored my recommendation to stop glitching except for Jackieboii2396, who insinuated that I was gay for suggesting such a thingĀ  :Smile

https://imgur.com/a/ojYwM#0
Hande will be jealous of this one.

Aledor97 banned.
Nick-300 banned.
Chaostheory4 banned.
JackieBoii2396 banned.
Caboose245 banned.

What a glitchfest indeed. If any of you hope to play this mod again an explanation as to why you think this is appropriate would be very much appreciated.

[Image: banhammer.jpg]
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Hi
The thing is I was only in there because i had no idea what it was. When i got in, i soon got out. Also i didnt call you 'gay' and i dont think it is fair that i got banned for glitching. If anything i only went into there in the first place as i was interested to see if it was real. On seeing it was i left.
In fairness the glitch is a bug in the mod, therefore i cant see how it is a players fault for going through the wall.
Is there anything i can do in order to be unbanned? I am a great fan of the Mod and want to keep playing it.
JackieBoii2396
Hello

I was banned this evening for glitching?
I don't think this is fair because I was told to go inside there so I wouldn't die.
I soon died anyway, I didn't ignore Flammy, there was so much going on in the kill feed that I didn't even see his request.

I am so sorry if I have offended anyone, I have put nearly 30 hours into this mod so I would love if I could be unbanned and enjoy this mod again.
Judging by the PM's I have received I guess you all understand now what you have done wrong? Just because someone tells you to go somewhere doesn't mean you have to do it. Use some common sense.

Post here again in 24 hours to be unbanned and I hope you have all learnt your lesson.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Yes I do understand why I have been unbanned.

By your request do you mean for us to reply after 24 hours or within 24 hours?
After.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
People never tend to know they are glitching when they are caught >.>
After looking to these pictures, you guys will stay longer banned than just a day.
Come talk to me after week in IRC.

Enjoy.