Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Polearm upper attack
I wondered about usage of polearms. It's very poor for now. Game is dominated by Slashers, Shielders and Archers, while polearms are not very useful in shieldwalls. Why? Because polearms attend to hit your allies which causes injuries to yourself... Thats why I was thinking of adding upper attack, so it would be able to make 3 men formation. Like this:  [Image: 2ajx861.jpg] Anyone agrees with that?
So this means that we have to create a new UBBER TALL character?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I think that this would be a very good idea for pike-type polearms, since they see very little use outside of soloing, and even then they have a funny tendency to get caught on slight slopes or ramps when using overhead attacks.

The overhead stab animation actually exists in WFaS, if you're allowed to import it.

+1 agree

+1 lol at "Basketball player Swadians"
Not to make tall chars but to make overhead attack, i just lame at painting Smile.
+to add new animation for upper attack, Skimishers almost dead class for now.

p.s. Image is awesome.
Good idea ^^
Awesome pic Big Grin
This is a very good idea to add. I mean, think about it. When you've got 2 lines of infantry, shielders and 2handers, and a guy standing in the background with a pike, wouldn't he start doing JUST that, if only he could? It would not be OP, it'd just make it possible to add skirms as a 3rd line of defence, instead of them doing basicly nothing, or stepping in when theres not enough inf.
Well with my pike I now am actually the third line and with a cooperative team manage to deal some damage from behind the other slashers. It is too often that archers or others are standing behind me though and the huge range causes the pike to backfire and kill me instead, making me useless especially with 16 players in a tight spot or with people who run around behind me in a more choatic team. So it's basically very hard to be useful when joining a server which is not for an event or something. This suggestion would be great if it can be implemented without getting WSE or being too much trouble for the developers.
You mean like in with fire and sword? There i think its loke you say you can hit over the heads with your musket or pike!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
[Image: lolnord.jpg]

This is the new most epic thing I have ever seen
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]