Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mount and Musket
Used to play it  Tongue
I was a Lance corporal of the 2nd Shock Cavalry ( yea those dick heads who just make the enemy rage Angry )
Aw : (
I use to be in the 63rd regiment of foot, then  I took a bullet in the knee.
In honesty I got sick of being yelled at by the drill sergeant and having to fire in unison, I because no one but the person on one end had team speak working, he would fire and then everyone else would fire in a Mexican wave, leading to being shot by the sergeant.
lol sounds like you had a bad experience =p u should look up bab on youtube they atleast funny dick heads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6c4CP_YN3Q
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
(04-01-2012, 10:42 PM)Aventori link Wrote: lol sounds like you had a bad experience =p u should look up bab on youtube they atleast funny dick heads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6c4CP_YN3Q
BAB doesn't play anymore. They came to a Friday Line Battle a few weeks ago, but i haven't seen them for months before that, or since. I think they play other games and only dabble in MM when they get bored. Funny guys though, I miss them at the line battles.
oh ya, i know. i just wanted to give an example that not all regiments are like the one he was in.
Yup 92nd member atm  8)
lots of 92nd here Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
9te myself...to bad we went naked fanatic.
4pp_XW is here!
I was in the old 2e then we became the 16tewestphalian and after that i joined the 41st welch but i couldnt stay away from the reformed 2e so im happy to be a 2e soldier once again ;D