Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mount and Musket
I got bored of MM after more than a year with no update - and some of you guys think NI patches should be released more often Tongue
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Hyper is correct, my Native clan formed an MM regiment.
Start the game already!
YOUR Hyper?? I think not Tongue But yes, the patch for MM was set to be released last month buuuuuut surprise surprise, no update.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
My Hyper !
I didn't proofread that one  (which I usually do) so it didn't come out as intended. Anyway, I don't want Hyper, thanks very much. You can have him Hande. Lol!
Start the game already!
I think I'm even more offended now Sad

Anyway, back onto MM! I am semi-retired now due to boredom and a lack of faith that the patch will ever be released.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(26-03-2012, 02:35 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Anyway, back onto MM! I am semi-retired now due to boredom and a lack of faith that the patch will ever be released.

Same here, retired Major of the 1st Yorks.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(26-03-2012, 02:45 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: Same here, retired Major of the 1st Yorks.

We miss you Bird Sad 

1st Yorks Captain Terminator
Used to play.

Was Color Sergant in 33rd of foot. Smile

Their will be a new kind of MM , check out my new topic ! http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...252.0.html