Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Deployable Shields!
Ok, I have decided to go on a mission to arm everyone with a deployable shield. The reason being that I was just playing on a full server of mostly tier two people and the were TWO deployable shields. Much less any barricades.

I plan on crafting bunches of them and putting them on the AH for 25g for the poor tier one and two guys that can't afford 200g.
If you wanna help, send me wood, crooked sticks, old boots and cloth.
Start the game already!
i will also make some deployable shields. But i don't think it's good to put them on AH since, one prick or more can just buy them a lot and then sell them for much higher price.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
i think most people will just buy themand sell them in marketplace or on AH for even higher prices  ;D  its the truth!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
That'd be sad. Perhaps if we just flooded the market with deployable shields to the point where they would be worthless to try to sell... You only get 140 gold for selling it to the marketplace, so as long as you sell for higher than 140, there shouldn't be any incentive for people who don't need dep shields to purchase them.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Yeah, two or three morons bought all the ones I put on the AH, so we will have to put them up for 145g ea.
Start the game already!
I can't directly trade the materials you need to craft these shields, but I'll buy one or two shields up for sale and resale them at a lower price as I think more dep shields can only lead to good things.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

I will help as much as a can with the production of inexpensive deployable shields.

(09-06-2012, 03:46 PM)Swadius link Wrote: I'll buy one or two shields up for sale and resale them at a lower price

Unfortunately, that might encourage some people to buy the cheap deployable shields and resell them at a higher price.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(09-06-2012, 04:50 PM)Kip link Wrote: [quote author=Swadius link=topic=3615.msg29476#msg29476 date=1339256815]
I'll buy one or two shields up for sale and resale them at a lower price

Unfortunately, that might encourage some people to buy the cheap deployable shields and resell them at a higher price.
[/quote]

I know, seemed to work though when I did it. Someone whom I was playing a game with bought the shield I put on discount and used it in that very game mid way through. Besides, it's not like they're being sold for that much by these enterprising middlemen anyway, so it's not much off my nose if it does happen.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Tongue
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Lol fail merchanting there Smile

Good luck on equipping everyone with deplorable shields, it's a honourable act. Smile)