Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Question for the ''NI Community''
Dear members of the NordInvasion Community,

I will start my post with introduction my self towards you all, My name is Pandora I'm 18 years old and I'm part of the Mount and Blade: Warband Community for 3 years now.

First of all I never heard of NordInvasion but, when I saw the trailer on Youtube I got excited about the concept of the modification, now you all have being thinking Pandora why are telling us this get the to damm point!

Since this is a team-based modification, I'm asking you which class is the most effective/rare?
I'm asking you this question because I want to participate in the team-based idea.

your sincerely,

Pandora
Royal Guard (Infantry) for shielding.
Marauder or Zweihander (Pikeman or Infantry) for slashing=melee.
Master Peltast or Warden (Pikeman or Archer) for ranged.
Aventurier (Crossbow) for rarest.

New patch is almost here and things might be changing (probably not that much though).
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
(07-07-2014, 09:30 AM)Sosruko link Wrote: Royal Guard (Infantry) for shielding.
Marauder or Zweihander (Pikeman or Infantry) for slashing=melee.
Master Peltast or Warden (Pikeman or Archer) for ranged.
Aventurier (Crossbow) for rarest.

New patch is almost here and things might be changing (probably not that much though).

I think, I'm going to spend my points for a Royal Guard, the class looks like a verry usefull class.

Thank you for your reply!,

Pandora
Royal Guard is pretty much the best bang for the buck considering all hero classes. You can also act as an effective slasher with Heavy War Hammer/Stone Maul or other legendaries you might pick up from the ground. Also there is no server without a good shielder, so there are never too many Royal Guards. Good luck to you and if you want to know more don't hesitate to ask.
If I have anymore questions I will ask them!, thank you!
Mostly what Sosruko said.

Though I would like to add that Zweihander is the best class for slashing behind shielders while Marauder is the best class for stabbing over the barricades.
(07-07-2014, 12:42 PM)Soviet link Wrote: Though I would like to add that Zweihander is the best class for slashing behind shielders while Marauder is the best class for stabbing over the barricades.
True that. Marauder for poking and Zwei for slashing (read: crushing). Marauder is not completely useless with high cut damage slashing weapons like Glaives, Halberds or Sun Pike either in some waves, but it is not recommended to occupy well equipped Zweihanders place behind shielders. You could say Marauder is more versatile and more squishy than Zweihanders in melee.
I would go Commando, because it is the most fun in my opinion, but it is the hardest way to get money if you shield and a ranged class would be more useful in the beginning.
Or you just slash and shield only if needed.
Hope that helped a bit.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Commando is definitely a blast to play, but there are many tricks you need to learn to get the most out of it. Learning how to manipulate bot movement is very important. You should also be familiar with feinting as bots will fall for it every time.

Be proactive when you're playing and always think of things that can be done to help the team. Learning to use the environment to your advantage is a necessary skill as a commando, especially in hard and Ragnarok mode where you'll often face tens of ranged bots. You'll find some maps will be a lot more fun than others due to their closed nature and how this affects your ability to kill bots safely.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Hilt slashing, kicking, feinting, footwork, and many more. Are skills that boost your performance. Especially hilt slashing.    Big Grin