Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Noblesse Oblige [NA] open to applications
(10-07-2014, 04:28 AM)Avox link Wrote: Name: Avox
Character ID:2447328
Level of Main:52
Class of Main:Skirmisher
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Ye
Reason for wanting to join: Why wouldn't I wan't to join?

Accepted as a trial member for now.  Once we have gotten to know you a bit better we will make a final decision.
Good luck.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Name: Sakinas - Akinaxis - Akinaxiis
Character ID: 2443689
Level of Main: 35 / This one is 29
Class of Main: Archer / Infantry
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join: Seems to be a good house, lots of players all the day, all of them nice with everyone and also supportive, how is not possible want to join into this community?, besides, they're very funny, good jokes.
|| My Steam ||
[Image: YNqPp8t.png]
Accepted as trial member. Come onto teamspeak and play with us whenever, try to be active and attend events as much as possible.
Welcome to the club.
Name: Joshua Brown
Character ID: 2487179
Level of Main: 19
Class of Main: Heavy Infantry
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: While I do not have TS3 currently installed on my computer I do use it. Yes I have a Mic.
Reason for wanting to join: I distinctly remember saying I'd join if you fixed yer name, so I figured I'd go ahead and post my app.
Notes: I'm currently a part of the MoV which is a Napoleonic wars group, that is serious enough that their teamspeak server gets ddosed by their rivals on a monthly basis, so I'll probably be trying to do their events, so if you have some event that occurs when theirs do, I'll probably pick them over you, no offence.
(16-07-2014, 06:30 PM)josh0093 link Wrote: Name: Joshua Brown
Character ID: 2487179
Level of Main: 19
Class of Main: Heavy Infantry
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: While I do not have TS3 currently installed on my computer I do use it. Yes I have a Mic.
Reason for wanting to join: I distinctly remember saying I'd join if you fixed yer name, so I figured I'd go ahead and post my app.
Notes: I'm currently a part of the MoV which is a Napoleonic wars group, that is serious enough that their teamspeak server gets ddosed by their rivals on a monthly basis, so I'll probably be trying to do their events, so if you have some event that occurs when theirs do, I'll probably pick them over you, no offence.

Accepted as a trial member for now.  Get to know us a bit better and we can see if you are a good fit for our house.
Not 100 percent sure how the whole house thing works on this game yet, but um, what's the TS address?
88.198.5.120:9990  There is a link to it at the top of the forums Wink
Name: Thiago (yes, thats my main character name)
Character ID:2485868
Level of Main:14
Class of Main:Heavy infantry
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: I have a mic, but no TS and i dont like to talk on mic because i have many background noise , and i'm shy :p
Reason for wanting to join: I was searching for a house, and then i founded this house,and liked it because of the banner and lore.]

Note: I'm brazillian (not a brazillian noob/troll) , soo i can make some english mistakes sometimes

Thank you

Thiago
Was just noticing how lonely the teamspeak channel is for NO.