Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cant Join the Game After the New Patch
(09-07-2014, 03:09 PM)Harlaus link Wrote: You can click through the errors and the game will load fine.

Yes,i've tried it but i cant play in all maps.
ST_Brad:Royal Guard

legendaries:Onyx Bolts

[Image: WnNNr4.jpg]
deactivate the steam auto-update asap! it just came another update (4.2 MB) and now it crashes during the loading screen!
WS_Jetine - Master Peltast
WS_Jetsuko - Royal Guard
Wasn't it the same or similar problem with the last mg update where we had to download the old version, because the current version did not go with the mb version.
After the patch was released we could use NI with the current version.
I am not sure if this is true, but I had that in my mind when I read this.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Kip and I have been working on fixing the RGL errors you're getting on start-up, which will be done soon, and the downloadable files will be updated when that's done. For some people the latest version also makes Warband crash on start-up; there's not much we can do about that. We'll have to wait for another update from Taleworlds.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
just fyi... after the steam update the RGL errors stopped! instead the crash comes at the very end (finished)

edit: all went away after verifying the game data (steam found something) it works now...
WS_Jetine - Master Peltast
WS_Jetsuko - Royal Guard
Yep, it seems the latest version fixed all errors we were having as well. No need to redownload anything!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(09-07-2014, 03:35 PM)Jetine link Wrote: just fyi... after the steam update the RGL errors stopped! instead the crash comes at the very end (finished)
Seems like Talewords solved the problem really fast after the release of the latest Warband update.
Just one question: Do the mods of Warband(not Native) have got a higher to have any trouble with playing the game after a new update or is it the same for all?
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Yes,now i can join the game.Thanks for helping.
ST_Brad:Royal Guard

legendaries:Onyx Bolts

[Image: WnNNr4.jpg]