Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A couple suggestions.
Lets focus on NA for a moment.  We pay for the box no matter how many servers we run on it.  Closing half the servers on it would have no effect on the cost of that box.  It is the same for EU.  Closing a few servers would have no effect on the costs for those regions.

The AU servers on the other hand are currently charged per server due to the high cost.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I like how you really put some thought and time into these suggestions, they seem clear and well thought out.

Quote:My suggestion is we introduce a system where once a crafter had 3 people vouch for him/her having  a legitimate crafting service/store and wont scam them they become verified so that people wont be constantly living in fear of potentially being scammed.
Well, to those people, I would say its their loss. But, this system could still lead to the same amount of scams yearly and monthly. Its the internet, and scamming people over a mod for a game like Warband is just too easy. A much easier and safer way to trade, is to take a screenshot and post it onto the forums. That way, others can see and shame the person if they do scam.

Quote:Is a monthly house event where the house who is the most active and most helpful to the Nord Invasion community have a chance of winning a house prize.
Mixed thoughts on that one. As previous others have stated, that could lead to huge bitchfights and internet riots. But, it would be nice to get some good loots, and keep other Houses active for them.  :Smile (VLKA pls.) It could also improve behavior in some ways, but mostly it could lead to those huge fights over items. I can already imagine a couple scenarios, leading to much chaos...Also, there will always be those immature poor sports out there, that will always whine and cry over who won and lost. Then again, it could improve the community's reaction towards the newer players, which could lead to a higher percentage of them advancing from redshirthood into veterancyhood and being more active on the forums and ingame.

And as Susanoo stated, it would be extremely hard to measure which House has been the most beneficial/helpful to the mod at the current month. A better idea would be having to pick 3 Houses. Each getting the same amount of gear/cash as the other winners. With a well thought out system/rules to keep it all running smoothly.
If I remember correctly, many Australians have asked hyper if they can pay for an Australian server themselves of the $20/month and understand that they do not own the server, they cannot do what they want blah blah blah, and they have been rejected.

So from my understanding, it is not possible for Australians to willingly pay for their own servers.

As for the people saying Australia is low populated, this is so untrue. The Au servers are populated for 12 hours straight most of the time. I wake up at 2 PM and go to bed at 6 AM most nights, I go into teamspeak, guys say they've been playing on AU since 8 AM. Coming about midnight, we leave the NA/EU servers and say bugger this, fed up of wiping, we pop over to an AU hard server coming midnight and theres about 10 of us and around 6 EU/NA player who pretty much complain about high ping.

So saying that the AU community is not active is a lie. Anyhow, I am an Australian who stays up during prime EU time and I can tell you now that not even on weekends are all the EU servers full, let alone NA.

But as already stated, they're in a single box and taking 1 or 2 servers out would change nothing.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Thank you for clearing that up Kip, I didn't realise the NA and EU ones were on a dedicated box.

This is mostly to Hyper so if someone could forward this message in particular onto him. I maybe be able (would have to speak to the owner of the company of course.) get my hands on some servers for the AU NI community, for cheap or perhaps even free. As we are long standing friends for the last 2 or so years, if that does interest you at all Hyper. I wont ask for anything for these, my friend may request that there is some kind of advertisement of his servers on either the actual server name (NI_Ragnorak_AU1 company name or initials. OR in the show game rules thing with his companys link and name and such in there for advertisement so people know of the servers.) I wont sit here and swear they are the best servers in Australia because honestly I don't know what the best servers for Mount&blade in Australia are.

@ Suns, yes there is always a chance that someone is going to get verified then scam money does crazy things to people. If someone requests a trade with someone and doesn't take screenshots of all stages of the trade, the persons post on the threads of the order he wants, then a screenshot of what is being traded, and any messages sent. All vouches must also include these pictures to be valid vouches, just saying 'Juggernaught didn't scam me' is not a sufficient vouch.

As for the house thing that's just something I thought would be cool, as with every kind of competition people will always cry rigged and cause drama if they don't win. The point of doing it a single house is because splitting it between 3 houses would just cause dramas over what items go to what house. UNLESS of course All three houses recieved the EXACT same items, so the devs spawn in say 2x trans for example for each house. But that's just my point that means there's 6 extra sets of trans there which would lower the price and ruin the economy of NI, which is why doing it single houses is smarter.  But at the end of the day there can be NO favouritism as when a house wins they are NOT allowed to enter the next months raffle thing. Like I said before sure peopple will bitch and cry rigged but as long as it's as I said it (Or slightly modified of course.) there should be no reason to cry rigged.

Just wanna clear it all up, I'm not arguing or bitching I'm simply suggesting and defending my ideas a bit. So for those who think I'm having a whinge think that if you like but my intentions are to put the positives and of course try to elaborate on the negatives with these ideas, because yes they are all flawed, but they all also have alot of pros.

~Juggernaught.
Loots - 8
I would love crouching to be added as well as a napoleonic war verson (Or servers) of like nord invasion but with like idk astrians. Would be sexy.
it would be nice having an au cav/rag server again
(18-07-2014, 07:02 AM)Frank_Lanvunhook link Wrote:I would love crouching to be added as well as a napoleonic war verson (Or servers) of like nord invasion but with like idk astrians. Would be sexy.
lolno.
I agree with madjosh seeing that the au servers are really starting to re populate
The best way to do it would be talk to Benschie and see if he would take donations to help pay for the servers, that way allowing more money for another server (either Cav or rag).
i was thinking more along the lines of replacing the existing hard with cav or rag but whatever goes i suppose