Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mount and blade warband : Steam Workshop
With the recent addition of the steam workshop for mount and blade my question is will Nord Invasion be added to it ? I think that the popularity of NI would certainly increase if it was. I reckon its going to be pretty cool to see how the new workshop works out and if it will be worthwhile after all these years.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Yeah if it were added to the Workshop I daresay it'd be one of the top rated within a week, meaning more people would try it out Smile
Please do. NI has a lot of empty underused servers. I would love to see at least most of them full most days.
If we are going to do it though, should do it pretty soon before people start posting their mods.

(Could also be a cool way to release an update Smile )
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
We are interested in the Steam Workshop but there is one major restriction we are up against:

Quote:NOTE: The zip filesize is currently limited to 200mb.

Our current rar size is nearly 500mb.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(10-07-2014, 11:28 PM)Kip link Wrote: We are interested in the Steam Workshop but there is one major restriction we are up against:

Captain Lust of TaleWorlds Wrote:NOTE: The zip filesize is currently limited to 200mb.

Edit:It actually might be possible if we split NI into 3 parts.  Big Grin
(10-07-2014, 11:28 PM)Kip link Wrote: We are interested in the Steam Workshop but there is one major restriction we are up against:

Captain Lust of TaleWorlds Wrote:NOTE: The zip filesize is currently limited to 200mb.

Well that's a pain in the arse.
Other popular modules are around the same size so this sucks for a few people.
I was reading a topic on this and apparently you can split the files up or something. So Nord Invasion in three parts?
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(11-07-2014, 04:55 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I was reading a topic on this and apparently you can split the files up or something. So Nord Invasion in three parts?
Yeah I read that also, I see that someone uploaded 2 parts for the mod on a game and the user had to subscribe to each (lets call it dlc) DLC on the steam work shop to make it work. For example this guy had all the maps and textures in the first part and then the functionality + other maps of that DLC on the second.
The problem is, though, from what I understand, that Steam makes a separate folder in the modules folder for each mod you're subscribed to. So if NI were to be released in three parts you'd get three incomplete modules.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."