Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Help can't connect
I literally just downloaded and applied this mod to the Mount and Blade Warband module folder, all was well, I ran the game. again all was well with it, but the moment I clicked on the play NordInvasion button it just came up with a message saying "failed to connect to servers" it won't work for me at all, does anyone know what I can do to get it to work?
(09-07-2014, 03:50 PM)Kip link Wrote: Warband is now available to play for free this weekend.  This resulted in a massive influx of users which overloaded the TaleWorlds authentication and server list servers.  "Incorrect Authorization Key" and "Unable to Connect to Server" were very common errors.

The servers seem to be responding better now but some people have been getting random user IDs each time they join a server.  This means gear is not available to them.  Because it started right after the overload to the TaleWorlds servers, it is very likely related and temporary.

If you are having trouble getting gear, spawning, or finding servers, please be patient and wait for Monday.  It is my hope that everything will return to normal very quickly after the "free weekend" is over.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Cheers thank you very much, that was very helpful XD