Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Character Id problem
I've recently cleaned my pc hardrive because virus' and problems. Now that I've reinstalled NI and join a server with Frank Lanvunhook (That I had to recreate because ya know) It gives me a new character ID. and gets rid of the stuff I have equipped on the character page in the website. Please I really hope this made sense and I also hope I can get some help. Same thing is probably happening with my other character LINK (B word at the end of that, Rymes with Witch) Hopefully I can get some help ASAP! Thanks! xD
Is it possible to transfer all of the items on his old account and put them all on his new one? Because his characters are wiped... Could the admins just move all of the items to one account to another?!  Tongue 
Well, unless he reinstalled M&B with a new serial key, then the devs could transfer characters to the new key. But, if he didn't, they should've been saved in the NI Database. But the Auth servers have been messed up since the hughe influx of new players from, "free-to-play weekend."

Wait until Monday, and make sure the character name is the exact same. Caps included.(Still Sunday in Pacific,  Tongue)
(14-07-2014, 02:45 AM)Suns link Wrote: Well, unless he reinstalled M&B with a new serial key, then the devs could transfer characters to the new key. But, if he didn't, they should've been saved in the NI Database. But the Auth servers have been messed up since the hughe influx of new players from, "free-to-play weekend."

Wait until Monday, and make sure the character name is the exact same. Caps included.(Still Sunday in Pacific,  Tongue)

It didn't work. D':
Until TaleWorlds fixes this properly, you can try the suggestions in this thread.  For some people they work, for others they don't.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...