Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Searching For A House
Hello there!

I am known as Kronsire, and I'm currently searching for a house which to join.

I have been with this mod since Calvary was implemented, and then later removed.

Currently I am a heavy crossbowman with an infantry class. I'm approx. level 20, at the moment.

I am looking for a house based in a NA timezone. If you are interested in letting me join, a link would be appreciated!

Kronsire
"A throne is only a bench covered in velvet."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
You should check out the Scarlet Blades. At the moment, you'd have to find a member to play with. I think most of us are NA based (I know some aren't). We go up and down in activity (currently down, but most of NA is down in activity with the servers sucking so much).
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Yes, I've looked over the Scarlet Blades, before making this thread, but they are currently only taking members who have been vouched for, or so I've read. I guess one could say I'm trying to find a more open House, which to join, that isn't as exclusive.
-Napoleon Bonaparte
I wouldn't say we're exclusive. We closed it down since he had a lot of people (re)joing quickly a few months back (myself included). The vouching is more that someone from the house has played with you so we know you are actually interested in playing, and not trolling/leaching/etc.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

PK says it all.
Start the game already!
Hey Scarlet blades are recruiting im gonna hopefully get recruitment changed to open soon. But you can say I vouched for you.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
The idea is appreciated, but I would rather go through the actual process if that's what is needed to join, rather than just have a member of the house vouch for me, without even seeing me online, or whatever the reasons are for the vouch system, at the moment.
-Napoleon Bonaparte