Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Lothar
he was a friend and we traded everything, he got my PW and I got his.
But yesterday the has taken all my stuff, even markedplace boots and changed his PW.
He delited me on Steam too.

I just want to let you know, don't trust Lothar
I'm already on it with Kip but if he don't banned him,you should be carefully,maybe you are the next
My shit is the best so buy it Tongue

Lol you give him your stuff and that's how he repays you?
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
You know I was on it to give my stuff away, but before I have do that he has taken all of it.
I don't know why he is doing that I think he want money and don't play for it

We've discussed the matter with Kip, and while Lothar also took some stuff that was Freaky's, he gave those back to Freaky himself. Lothar won't be banned for this, but it is a smart move to warn others of what he might do.
I do hope you've learned your lesson not to share your password with anyone, even a close friend.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I talked with both and the problem is solved.

- FreakyZ
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
he has taken all my stuff, I cant played since yesterday afternoon
my house got no money and I have no because he taked all

(19-07-2014, 01:09 PM)Wiener_Wurstchen link Wrote: he has taken all my stuff, I cant played since yesterday afternoon
my house got no money and I have no because he taked all
You can stay for now in my house. You could talk to a Dev to transfer some Money in the Housebank. (From one of your Chars)
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
MyShop   Steam
Why nothing will do with Lothar?
He can steel thing, I don't have everything back, and nothing
when all NI players would do that what is then?
Player like him destroy this great mod
and the admins and dev's doing nothing

I steel , give back and dont get banned ? so you dont tell then that you steel freaky his feindisch bow, Bras helm, ebony arrow and tome?
And tarde his stuff to my char, so he cant accept the trade , without me freaky haven't his stuff back.
And you would be happy......

Guys, you should discuss that per PM or per Steam. Dev's dont like spams Tongue Moar work
Could maybe an Admin close the topic and wait for the answer of a Dev?
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
MyShop   Steam