Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trading on a phone
(21-07-2014, 07:27 PM)STF x ST3ALTH link Wrote: [quote author=FreakyZ link=topic=29245.msg188514#msg188514 date=1405895609]
[quote author=JerrePrawnfield link=topic=29245.msg188510#msg188510 date=1405893705]
I'm on an iPhone 4 but I have found a way to do it by using mercury web browser the tab now appears but you have to hold it down and open it in a new tab
as i told you, Mercury works for me on IOS
[/quote]

Calm down  :Smile
[/quote]
wuut?  ???  :o  8)
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
For me i usually have to go to my character page or any tab. It comes up somtimes so i must continue to switching pages until it comes up.
Finna whip.
Well I'll admit I only have Android powered devices so I am not able to confirm the issues you're facing. I am going to look at an update to the navigation sometime soon though so can hopefully find a solution that works for all devices.

In the mean time, try long holding the nav link. When it pops up with the copy options etc, you should see the drop down. As I say, I can't actually test this as I am an iDevice free zone but once we have the new navigation code implemented I will update this thread and you can let me know if it works.

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Yes, I have an iPhone and it has the same issue. What I do is go to the url (http://www.nordinvasion.com/character.php) and replace the 'character' or whatever else is there instead to 'auction_hall', also works for 'trading' and practically everything else  Smile
New code was added to cater to this.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!