Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Please choose active au admins
As the au community is growing au admin applications have opened and I understand there is a lot of thinking in choosing admins but it was said that they would be chosen over two weeks ago. I'm not trying to rush the decision but I just want to know if they have been chosen, if there will be no admins or if your still deciding.

P.s I was not sure where to post this so I just posted it here

Thank you in advance
Bit hard to have admins if there aren't any players who would make quality admins, also the bad history of some au admins would probably also delay a decision.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
(22-07-2014, 08:53 AM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote: Bit hard to have admins if there aren't any players who would make quality admins, also the bad history of some au admins would probably also delay a decision.
Doobie/sativa would make an excellent admin and myself of couse Tongue and I'm sure many other people could suit the role of admin
You have to speak to Benschie Wink he is the Senior Game Admin for AU

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...888.0.html
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...888.0.html

As you can see there, recruitment for AU admins was opened two weeks ago. That means that by now there would probably be around 15 PMs in Benschie's inbox, all of which will have to be carefully read through and decided upon. The process can take a few weeks, so I think you can expect new AU admins to be there soon.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(22-07-2014, 12:00 PM)Maroon link Wrote: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...888.0.html

As you can see there, recruitment for AU admins was opened two weeks ago. That means that by now there would probably be around 15 PMs in Benschie's inbox, all of which will have to be carefully read through and decided upon. The process can take a few weeks, so I think you can expect new AU admins to be there soon.
I understand that this process takes a while but they said they would announce the admins about two weeks ago I have no problem with them taking there time if anything it is good that they have taken their time and have hopefully chosen some good admins I simply just wanted to know what was happening for I had not heard from anyone about the applications
Cannot wait to see the selection of these... active... au admins.

Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Benschie has been so caught up in Dota but i have this quote from him.

Quote:I'll sort out the au admins when i get back from Dota finals in Seattle. see if you can find someone to trade my PoK for a naval glaive while i'm over seas