Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

T5 Cavalry
So who else got this 3mil xp worth of mounted XP? 4 mil gold later

Before the update and dev friends? (Use to be 1.5mil xp)

Well I was told you wanted to see progression about cavalry.
Small Pony FTW!

I don't think someone in NA/EU/AU community have gotten to Tier 5 Cavalry yet except for you.
(22-07-2014, 01:51 PM)Sativa link Wrote: I don't think someone in NA/EU/AU community have gotten to Tier 5 Cavalry yet except for you.
I think Takeo does
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(22-07-2014, 04:39 PM)Malong link Wrote: [quote author=Sativa link=topic=29337.msg188734#msg188734 date=1406037067]
I don't think someone in NA/EU/AU community have gotten to Tier 5 Cavalry yet except for you.
I think Takeo does
[/quote]

Nope, T4
I could of went there but never did as I dont see it worthy. I rather spent my xp on cash.

Maybe if they would remove assist xp being usable to be spent on cav xp and increse the cav xp you get by playing and only leveling by playing that could be better. As they can then also decrese the amount of cav xp needed for each tier and balance it better. As people would actually have to play cav to level up, and isnt that what would devs want?
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32