Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trade cheater , Articore.
Articore, ja wiem ze to jest internet i zasada jest zęby nikomu nie ufać, ale jeżeli mu obiecałeś coś skraftować to powinieneś to zrobić. Nie mogę cie do tego zmusić ale ty sam wiesz co jest słuszne.

Ponieważ to było zrobione przez trade nie widzę żadnego dowodu ze cokolwiek było skradzione, oprócz waszej rozmowy (twoje słowo przeciwko jego) a wiec nic nikomu nie mogę zrobić.

W przyszłości podpiszcie jakiś kontrakt.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Okej , żegnam.

Pozdro dla goka i trojkatnego
Cannot read any of what is written here, but this is something Ive been wondering about, anyway.. why can you only accept your own trading offer? Wouldnt it make more sense, if you could accept your trade partner's offers? This would "lock" the offer, so there would be no possibility to swap it for e.g. an old boot in the last second and you could not be scammed anymore.
RubianVendris - master peltast - level 17 alchemist
SirMottarionVendris - comando/militia/crossbowman - level 17 blacksmith
DargomVendris - sniper/infantry - level 20 armorsmith
EnaraVendris - sharpshooter - alibi-alchemist
Jeżeli coś podobnego będzie jeszcze raz Articore to będziemy rozmawiali inaczej.

Developerzy tez to czytają i myślą co z tym zrobić, a wiec to jeszcze nie koniec.

@Motte: 1) Please stay off report threads 2) This is not to do with trade scamming, its to do with a promise being made to craft something and then just taking the items. Seeing as neither side has proof for this arrangement our hands are tied.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Był to także mój błąd, ale obiecuje, że to się nie powtórzy, ale to był jego wybór nie mój

It was also my fault, but promises that this will not happen again, but it was his choice not mine
Solve this behind of sauna with knifes and fists by yourselfs.
I have looked trade logs and don't see anything wrong.