Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Map change
Not sure if it is a bug or intended feature, but I have a hard time believing it is an intended feature: For some reasons maps start changing every 5 minutes, meaning that making one simple mistake results in a map change. First this did not happen on all servers, but by now all servers I have seen are facing the same problem and from what Ive seen all people have been wondering if this was a bug or not.

This also results in pointless waiting in the queue when logging in after the map has started, because most of the time the teams are loosing now, due to the short span of time to organize or teaching other players on how to work as a team.

What I am wondering: Is this an intended feature or just a bug? Hoping for bug that can be fixed soon, as getting into a server and waiting to change the map is really frustrating.
RubianVendris - master peltast - level 17 alchemist
SirMottarionVendris - comando/militia/crossbowman - level 17 blacksmith
DargomVendris - sniper/infantry - level 20 armorsmith
EnaraVendris - sharpshooter - alibi-alchemist
This is not a bug.

We are testing one round maps with 5 minute map limit to stop servers crashing.
We are sick of restarting them 2041 times in day.
The choice to set the severs to a fast rotation will speed up the pace of the game. Instead of being stuck on a map for 30 minutes the server will switch. As a result people will get to play all the maps more often and not be stuck on maps they do not like for upto 30 minutes.
Thanks, seems like a really good idea.
What I saw were people entering a server on wave 2, waiting and changing maps after everyone wiped on followers. So they did not get to play the maps at all.
Another thing I see happening is - the usual - people being people: Running in front, without any strategy and dying, maybe THEN getting the clue on how to actually play, but get no chance to actually pull it through - other map, other tactic required. On the other hand the ones who were playing as a team have to make up for it: 4 remaining players standing against a wave designed for 16. But there is no 2nd attemp, as the map has already changed by then.
So most of the people I see dying actually change servers instead of waiting for the map to change. Most of the time 1) occurs for the players changing server.

I can understand what you tried to accomplish with this change, but this wont solve the problem: You can very well build enough cades for a server to crash in 5 minutes. And that at the cost of this map-roulette. It's already hard enough to play a game in which only the minority listens to reason; most of them have to die countless times before they actually reconsider their game. But now they only die once and either get caught in a loop of waiting queues or just keep on dying. If you really want to prevent server crashes, simply take out those barricades until you can replace them for something more stable, lower player capacities, and stuff.. there have to be better ways of preventing server crashes. To me it appears as a punishment for inflatious cade-users, that actually affects everyone playing (even the poor master surgeons!).

@Barristan: Ok, so youre not stuck on a map you dont like for 30 minutes. Despite the fact that you can just leave maps you dont like, youll also have 25 minutes of time LESS on the maps you like. Your argument does work into both directions.
Also, most people change maps, instead of playing whatever map is on. Just take a look at the usual server capacities: Some maps are crowded, other barely played at all (port assault, for example). So people actually see less maps and play less, because of all the waiting.
RubianVendris - master peltast - level 17 alchemist
SirMottarionVendris - comando/militia/crossbowman - level 17 blacksmith
DargomVendris - sniper/infantry - level 20 armorsmith
EnaraVendris - sharpshooter - alibi-alchemist