Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fortress Under Siege Suggestion/DIscussion Thread
Post suggestion and discuss recent updates of map here.
Please keep spam away from this thread.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
The positioning of the spawn points as well as the general layout of the map makes it difficult to try different barricading locations.

This leads to my other point. The current barricading position leaves little room for a commando to stretch his legs. The lack of cover on this map plus the multiple spawn points can make playing commando on the map a chore.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I'll try and be gentle Yuri.

The place that most people use now to cade is just so old and used, add to that it's hard to properly cade to allow shielders and slashers to the nords. Maybe its time to look at the area to the left of the normal cadeing spot.
I Apologise for the length of this comment, it started off small and ended like godzilla, My apologies

I think  it would be nice to go back to the right hand side of spawn for cading, or maybe closer to the two archways and have the right hand wall spawn removed to make it possible, which still leaves 3 points of nord spawn.

It is a nice map, and i really used to enjoy playing on it, but i have started to find it boring  having to shoot practically straight down at archers stuck on the walls of the normal cading area.

Maybe give it 2 or 3 possible cade points which each have their own merits and short comings.

too many people are happy to stick with what they know, do over the top cades and over the top toming for the latter boss rounds in hard and ragnarok, i'm thinking something SIMILAR though not as easy as the old swadian outskirts.

I.E something near the anvil refill box and soup pot on the ground at spawn and is surrounded by the remnants of a destroyed tower, or just every day rubble (maybe just 1 big log like when they butchered Outskirts Wink ) where you need to shield at two seperate points of the ruins as cading one side up is not an option (make it so the nords coming from that direction cant come round to the other entry point) inside this area you could say have the refill and the soup but move anvil back up to where current common cading spot is.

In my eyes, this would bring a whole new sense of survival back to the map like when it was first released and we were trying to cade under the stairs xD, which most maps currently do not possess, as you will need to shield and slash on two sides while having a partial gap in the rubble which allows enemy ranged to shoot through (yet melee nords unable to access) unless heavily caded (thus using up most the cades the team has, unless they make a whore out of the tome).

the second possible cading spot could either be alot safer, but further from spawn/ alot further from any shrines/refills/anvils and health regen's making it a safer play in return for a long drawn out game, or going to the more challenging spot yet having the bonuses of a closer spawn and essential interaction items... i only wish i could bloody draw as i would be more than happy to make some kind of sketch for you to try and show what im trying to say more clearly as i have been thinking about my perfect overhaul for this map for several days now, but alas i find it difficult to draw a stickman correctly.

If you want me to do so, i can try and knock up a VERY basic sketch on microsoft paint ( such pro skills)  if your not interested in my idea at all, i take no offense, and same if you want me to try and make a pic of what im saying, after all the map is your baby, im just trying to show (through words) what my perfect version for this map is Smile

If you wanna talk to me further Yuri add me on steam and we can sort out a chat on teamspeak or something, again if not then no problem i respect the fact this is your map and you will only put in what you feel is rightSmile

I Hope i stayed on subject, and i truly hope you do not see this as an attack against this map because i have many fond memories of (old) Hard, and Ragnarok run's on this map.

Ill shut up and stop typing now before i get banned for not shutting the fuck up xD

If you wanna talk more mate, my steam is - Jake016 (Nickname of Hercules with Boris Johnson as a picture)

Thanks for your time in reading my thoughts on this map - Jake.
Wil add more cade spots and one of then will me special one that i wanted to add a year ago.
this map i feel is very good now with the new change to the map,

very well done
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
I like how it is now, I just think that the far spawn point (Where it connects to the other version of the map) is not necessary and makes the map too long.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
only downside to it for me is that slayer, if they only had 2 spawn locations rather than the siege tower locations it would be a much quicker more useable map
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
Atm there are 4 spawn areas for bots. Might move the outskirts one closer to players, but will take some time to add loads of bots spawn stuck barriers.

WIll prolly also buff the xbow  positions on the wall for next update.