Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What two hander should i get?
Go for Boarding Axe, inexpensive, good dmg and it's one of few commando 2h that has bonus against shields.
Best thread in NI history:
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,26678.0.html

Quote:I am German and everyone would at us understand
wormbane, it's slick, quick and looks sexy...also the best weapon in the game!
(03-08-2014, 10:29 AM)madjosh link Wrote: wormbane, it's slick, quick and looks sexy...also the best weapon in the game!
Pfft...we all know that Mjolnir is the best weapon in the game!

Right fellas? Right..? Right... Sad
if you can afford it yes, but else i would get myself either boarding axe, or a blunt weapon like hwh, or a stone maul.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Quote: link=topic=29982.msg191024#msg191024 date=1407066660]
if you can afford it yes, but else i would get myself either boarding axe, or a blunt weapon like HWH, or a stone maul.
I would wait for HWH, because it is totally worth its gold.
But for now a Boarding Axe should do aswell, just upgrade your stuff from time to time Wink
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
At the moment, Boarding Axe is the best for its price in my opinion. It's got great all around stats for a 2 handed slashing weapon. Butcher is just too situational. You're not going to always be able to get a good slashing position. Boarding axe on the other hand has the length to accommodate you even if there are multiple slashers behind the shielders. It also does well in open combat. Highlander claymore just seems underpowered in comparison. It's a fun fast weapon though. We'll probably be seeing some changes in the coming patch though, so keep that in mind.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
what click is trying to say here is get a hwh, always reliable  Wink
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Stone maul is the shit if you can afford it.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(04-08-2014, 09:36 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: Stone maul is the shit if you can afford it.
Yos, 'tis a superb weapon (all blunt weapons are nice tbh)