Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Body Armour Buff on Halberdiers
Its a general theme all around that Armour needs to be boosted. Half plate / Heraldic trans in particular cost what almost 17/18 mill ? that's what 12 sets worth of trans for 2 puny points of Armour.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(04-08-2014, 07:49 PM)Ramos_Caoliki link Wrote: Its a general theme all around that Armour needs to be boosted. Half plate / Heraldic trans in particular cost what almost 17/18 mill ? that's what 12 sets worth of trans for 2 puny points of Armour.
And for some reason you loons still make/buy it Wink
(04-08-2014, 07:49 PM)Ramos_Caoliki link Wrote: Its a general theme all around that Armour needs to be boosted. Half plate / Heraldic trans in particular cost what almost 17/18 mill ? that's what 12 sets worth of trans for 2 puny points of Armour.

It's normal that price/stat increase ratios get abysmal in the top notch tiers.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(04-08-2014, 05:55 PM)Suns link Wrote: +1
Nein!
Yes I support this proposal! Let's turn the Halberdier into a Panzerkampfwagen IV!
I support this idea. Halberdiers should have success to Studded Gauntlets. All people say halberdier is a shitty class and no one need it. A little buff like success to Studdeds, would be awesome and the Halberdier has 8 more Armor and with a Full Scale or Master Halb. M. have a halberdier 72 Armor (58 + 14)
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
Well what would happen to classes like Sentinel or Aventurier or even Ranger?
To what should they get access so they do not feel like they are useless.
If there would be sth added for Halberdier what should be added to Ranger or Sentinel. Maybe another armor or a bow sth an Archer could use.
This is just my statement that Halberdier is not the ONLY class which is bot so used than the other classes.
Maybe there should be a new bow or so to make such classes more interesting.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Hero classes will get more goodies to use as time goes on.  Keep in mind that the last patch was a *very* long time ago.  This next one should have a few more items, and after patches should be more common so even more items.

As far as the argument at hand - yes better gauntlets for the armor hero classes!  Ranger, Halberdier, and Pavise deserve some loving!  (I wonder why Pavise can use Swadian and Studded but not Defender lol)
I agree with everything winter just said. Sit tight playerbase changes are coming.