Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request ~Aragorn~
Hello all ! My friend was banned around 2 years or 1.5 and he couldn't even check forum. He said he doesn't know why he got banned and these days we want to start playing Nord Invasion again. Can you please unban him if possible ? If not can you explain why you cannot after a long time.
Thanks,
Regards.
Can he check forums now ?
I can check forums now but I can not join a server. Getting kicked automatically.
Looted Wormbane ~ 2013
Looted Dragon Spear ~ 25.03.2019
Looted Wormbane ~ 27.05.2021 
Any reaction from a moderator ?
I am willing to start playing NI again after 1.5 years impatiently  Smile
Thanks for your attention
Regards.
Looted Wormbane ~ 2013
Okey, here is what ban log says: " Ban reason: Trying to sell cd-keys for NI items (pretending those free dota 2 keys were worth many euros) "
Can you say to me why do you deserve to get unban after that ?
At that time I needed money and one of my friends told me to put a trade request with some steam stuff. Generally I check the forum rules before I start using a forum but this time I forgot to and I guess enough time passed to learn the mistake. I wish I did not put that topic but as you know it is too late to recover after you get banned. (I got IP banned after 5 minutes).
Thanks for your courtesy.
Regards...
Looted Wormbane ~ 2013
You are now unbanned but with 50% account reset. Read our rules and if you break them again, you will be banned permanently.