Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Scarlet Blade Event June 23rd
So guys timefor SB event. Anyone can join so sign up below. Since I heard that cades crash server, bring only dep and heavy cades please.
Event should be at 12:00 am my time which is HAST (honolulu, hawaii) so remember the time difference. It will be on the 23rd which is Saturday. We'll be playing normal.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Hey, since you guys were good enough to come to our event, I would like to suggest we return the favor and fill in what ever slots you don't take up.

That being said, I will make it if I can. Smile
Start the game already!
Don't think I can make this, but great to see it happening.

And I can't imagine an SB event not being open to PKers.

I was going what the flip is Honolulu time? And I've been to Kauai, Maui and Honolulu (well the airport to get to the other islands).

So that's what 6 hours behind EST, and Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -10 hours (I think its really or might be minus 11). So 6:00pm EST (3:00pm whatever time zone the west cost is? hey I'm an immigrant I dunno) and I'm going to say 10:00pm GMT because sometimes EST is minus 5 hrs and sometimes minus 6 hrs GMT depending upon the time of year. Hey it's late I already looked part of it up, you all have Google. LOL! Might manage the first hr.
I just use "world clock" look it up on google.

I just had my own personal event, woot woot. But I lost due to lag Tongue

I'll probably be able to make it. Message me before the event starts.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
If you have room for outsides, I can probably make it.

My in-game name is: PK_Panlid.
Class: Sergeant

I can bring Dep. Shields.

Of course all outsiders accepted especially PK.
PK are those inside outers.

And ah ha, the Google entry was correct and I was wrong it is GMT being -10 hrs HAST time, I didn't know if  because of Daylight savings times GMT (I used IST "Irish standard Time" because, well I'm Irish) they alter time time zones by an hour out of sinc with the US for a bit every year. But it would be 10:00pm GMT or 3:00pm Pacific Time. This science was brought to you by Jarold and his world clock.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make it. I live on the east coast of the U.S., and the world clock says it'll be 6 A.M. here. Either way, good luck!
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(20-06-2012, 01:44 PM)NickyJ link Wrote:Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make it. I live on the east coast of the U.S., and the world clock says it'll be 6 A.M. here. Either way, good luck!
Based on the above post, it being 6am on the east coast of the US at 10pm GMT is a physical impossibility  :o
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus