Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Better boots for Pavise Champion.
So at the moment the best boots that can be used by Pavise Champion is Plated Boots:
The boots only have 18 leg armour( also not too stylish). I believe that since we can use Swadian Gauntlets, it would make just as much since to allow us to use Swadian Boots:
The boots have 22 leg armour, also would look much better with most of the high end gear that crossbow's have.

Another idea could be allowing the boots to only to Pavise Champion since we are more of a Royal Guard setup.
(06-08-2014, 03:22 AM)Buttercup link Wrote: Another idea could be allowing the boots to only to Pavise Champion since we are more of a Royal Guard setup.
+1 for everything else stated before this.

No. I love my Swadian Boots on my Royal Guard.  Big Grin
Agreed.

EDIT: I thought that crossbowmen could naturally already use swadian boots lol.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Yeah, I could definitely see Swad Booties goin with crossbro armour
(06-08-2014, 03:22 AM)Buttercup link Wrote: Another idea could be allowing the boots to only to Pavise Champion since we are more of a Royal Guard setup.
What about swadian gauntlets, swadian half plate, swadian helm...?
I was really surprised to find out that plated boots are the best crossbowman boots in the game right now.  I agree that an upgrade to swadian boots would help out a lot, and also be considerably more stylish

pls not just for pavise champion cause ima chosen marksman and i dont like plated boot either
(06-08-2014, 03:22 AM)Buttercup link Wrote: So at the moment the best boots that can be used by Pavise Champion is Plated Boots:
The boots only have 18 leg armour( also not too stylish). I believe that since we can use Swadian Gauntlets, it would make just as much since to allow us to use Swadian Boots:
The boots have 22 leg armour, also would look much better with most of the high end gear that crossbow's have.

Another idea could be allowing the boots to only to Pavise Champion since we are more of a Royal Guard setup.

I was about to start a topic about it, but i hink swag boots should only be usable by pavise champ.
Best thread in NI history:
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,26678.0.html

Quote:I am German and everyone would at us understand
(06-08-2014, 03:59 AM)Slayer link Wrote: Agreed.

EDIT: I thought that crossbowmen could naturally already use swadian boots lol.
Would be an awesome idea for crossbowman or just make other boots for the crossbowman. But Pikeman should also be able to upgrade their marketplace gear, but this is another thing.
(06-08-2014, 06:12 AM)Usain Bolt link Wrote: I was about to start a topic about it, but i hink swag boots should only be usable by pavise champ.
The thing is why exactly Pavise Champions.
I mean the class noone is using is Aventurier, but not Pavise for sure.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Because an increase in survivability is a Pavise Champion trait, not an Aventurier one.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."