Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What To Do First
Well I'm a royal guard first off and I'm wondering what i am going to buy second
ok so this is what I'm going to buy before i buy anything else for any alts:
Blue Trans
Defender Gauntlets (going for this first thanks to a steam chat with winter)
Swadian Boots, Also would defender boots look better with trans or swadian?
Aegis Shield
Tempered Steel Falchion (crafting it)

And Here is What i have:
Striped Armor
Defender Shield
Steel Cutter
Sugarloaf Helmet
Short Heavy Cade
Plate Mittens
And I'm selling war arrows and maybe selling my Swadian Halberd (although i do love to use it on my marauder)

I Want to know what i should save up/buy [For] First
AFG

Trans! Trans! Trans!
Buy an Aegis Shield, its far better then the Defender and your Armor with the Striped is still fine. Trans have only + 2 Armor, maybe you should buy Swadian Gauntlets & Boots or Defender. Steel Cutter is fine for Commando, if you want you could upgrade to the Splitter. Smile
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
Get swadian or defender gauntlets. Trans is only slightly better than striped. Defender shield is eneough even for ragnarok, at least with competent team of slashers/shooters behind you.
Best thread in NI history:
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,26678.0.html

Quote:I am German and everyone would at us understand
Aegis Shield -> Swadian Helm -> Defender Gauntlets (instead of Trans) -> Engineer set (Wall Barricade, Barrel, Platform)

That's what I did for my RG, and I don't even feel like i need to upgrade it any more.
(14-08-2014, 02:02 PM)Soviet link Wrote:Aegis Shield -> Swadian Helm -> Defender Gauntlets (instead of Trans) -> Engineer set (Wall Barricade, Barrel, Platform)

That's what I did for my RG, and I don't even feel like i need to upgrade it any more.
I would do the Gauntlets and then the Head Armor, because you will be dead with one headshot most likely and if someone hits you from above, like a Jotne, you ain't got a chance anyway.
About the support, there Soviet is right get a Wall Cade or sth like that, so you can support the team again.
Hope that helped a bit.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(14-08-2014, 02:31 PM)Tarrod link Wrote:I would do the Gauntlets and then the Head Armor
Says the guy who has Heavy Highlander Armor and Fearsome.
(14-08-2014, 02:40 PM)Soviet link Wrote:[quote author=Tarrod link=topic=30238.msg192871#msg192871 date=1408026698]
I would do the Gauntlets and then the Head Armor
Says the guy who has Heavy Highlander Armor and Fearsome.
[/quote]
Jealous?
And I did not talk about body armor. I got Studded so pfff, this is enough protection.
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
Gauntlets add body armour so it's the same thing.
(14-08-2014, 04:00 PM)Soviet link Wrote:Gauntlets add body armour so it's the same thing.
Yes, but the current armor is good enough and he should rather get good Gauntlets.