Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Donation
I donated today and I was wondering when I would get donater status.
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
possibly when you email the email account it says to email with the information it requires you to send.

if you have done that.

Then whenever Hypernoma or whoever it is now reads your email.
Only Hypernoma can give you Donator status and he got a few issues in reallife at the moment.
Whenever he comes back online he will receive your donation if you did it right and give you Donator status.
You just have to wait a bit and see when he comes back Smile
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Thank you
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
How do I get the free respec
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
Now that you're a donator on the forums, you can go to the super-special donator board (found here). You can find a topic there where you post the ID of one of your characters, and that allows to to respec for free.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(12-08-2014, 10:34 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Now that you're a donator on the forums, you can go to the super-special donator board (found here). You can find a topic there where you post the ID of one of your characters, and that allows to to respec for free.
Thank you
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019